Hardware for headless build

• Thread starter foreright
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ste vla jang

Guitar enthusiat from Build,Play & Composing it.
Reaction score
Glad to see this thread still ticking over - I just received one of those brass headpieces this morning and I’d agree that it’s crazy good for the price. Will likely replace the grub screws for some SS ones but they seem better than the usual cheesium ones you usually get.

I also got a headless bridge and alternate lower profile headpiece which ironically shipped without grub screws so I’ve just gone straight in with some SS ones I have lying around.

The bridge is surprisingly heavy and looks to be well made and looks *WAY*better in person than in the pics - I’m quite pleased with it although it will need to be recessed as the min saddle height appears to be 14mm or so. Will be putting it into a new 6 string build I’m planning on starting in the next week or so which will be have a mostly 3d printed body.

what is that brand ?. i saw one on alibaba

https://x.alibaba.com/15uAFT?ck=pdp

foreright

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Those Riviera tuners appear to be tune from the top like a Floyd instead of tune from the rear. Progress IMO.

Reaction score
I'm currently building 2 guitars based on the Riviera bridges. I did some "djentstick" tests with the Riviera tuners and they're pretty good so far, no issues with quality or stability and they're pretty robust. I had some issues with the design of an earlier revision and Fred at Riviera was very communicative and helpful. They're easy to turn if you can get a hold of the knobs but the knobs are a little short and don't have a allen top or anything for easy coarse tuning.

ste vla jang

Reaction score
I'm currently building 2 guitars based on the Riviera bridges. I did some "djentstick" tests with the Riviera tuners and they're pretty good so far, no issues with quality or stability and they're pretty robust. I had some issues with the design of an earlier revision and Fred at Riviera was very communicative and helpful. They're easy to turn if you can get a hold of the knobs but the knobs are a little short and don't have a allen top or anything for easy coarse tuning.
woahh good choice,did u build using the Multiscale Trem or Straight Trem.. im really curious,cause their block was route out to channel Their alignment string Z axis holder which make The block looks lot smaller..looking forward to your build & best of luck...any IG & FB of yours i could follow ?

cip 123

Reaction score
Adding some input here because I noticed this thread started with Guyker parts.

I've ordered 2 hipshot style bridges from Guyker now a 6 and a 7, both are really well made and haven't cause any issues so far. As a cheaper brand I would still be weary about spending too much money with them. But if you're trying to keep costs down, they seem like a great choice actually.

ste vla jang

Reaction score
Adding some input here because I noticed this thread started with Guyker parts.

I've ordered 2 hipshot style bridges from Guyker now a 6 and a 7, both are really well made and haven't cause any issues so far. As a cheaper brand I would still be weary about spending too much money with them. But if you're trying to keep costs down, they seem like a great choice actually.
which one u bought?. any vid reviews i could watch? is this one ?.

Latest posts