Helix 3.5 just dropped

• Thread starter thebeesknees22
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
lol yeah.
I thought i put in a request ages ago to just rename this thread to The Helix thread, but I may have forgot to finish that

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
Got a weird issue with my Helix Rack. I might have posted a thread before but it got no answers. My loops don't seem to work. Not unless I set up a send block and return block. I've tried flipping them from instrument to line and back. Very low output can barely be heard from the cab. Running my Kartakou preamp, tried all the loops and know I have send and return right.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Got a weird issue with my Helix Rack. I might have posted a thread before but it got no answers. My loops don't seem to work. Not unless I set up a send block and return block. I've tried flipping them from instrument to line and back. Very low output can barely be heard from the cab. Running my Kartakou preamp, tried all the loops and know I have send and return right.
I haven't touched my floor unit in a good while since I'm in this crappy apartment and can't turn my amps up very loud.

But yeah from what i remember, to use a loop you have to set up a send/return block. I'm not sure about the level difference though unless you have a pedal or something in the loop that's killing the signal.

Maybe try a factory reset? Could be a preference somewhere that's messed up. 🤔

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
Well the problem was needing 2 blocks was kinda dumb, just need an effects loop (one block). I figured it out. Turned the Mix down to 0 which is odd. Never had to do that before. Figure it would be the opposite.