Hello from Scotland!

• Thread starter Wesly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex6534

Reaction score
Got a gig at Pivo Pivo in Glasgow tonight :) Pop along if some of you are free/around that area!

Wesly

Reaction score
Got a gig at Pivo Pivo in Glasgow tonight :) Pop along if some of you are free/around that area!

Ah I'm still at work! (on the plus side i have my laptop and im doing my best at writing some drum tracks!)

Whats your bands name and i'll look out for you in the future and make sure i get along to a gig! Cant remember the last time i saw a 7 stringer live in the UK! I live in the centre of Glasgow so close to venues :)

Reaction score
I think it's standard 09 to 54 for what I see; I don't think they've included a hybrid set as stock strings. Anyways, yesterday I bought a 09 - 54 Daddario set, which for what I see is the same gauge as the stock strings. I used t playing a 6 string heavily downtuned with light strings, so this gauge sounds heavy enough to me in the 7 string one. I don't think I'll use higher gauges since the strings will be really tight...

Wesly

Reaction score
Little update on the rig...

00046E9C-EECA-44A1-B6A2-ADB363A70334-144-000000035FBC133B.jpg

Still can't find my whammy pedal or my EHX Microsynth, HOG and big muff.

Just trying to nail some decent tones on logic (can't use it to save myself) but the amp for those who are not familiar... Bogner Überschall twin jet. Balls to the wall!!!