Hello Mates!

• Thread starter Rein229
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rein229

Reaction score
Not so new here, lurked for years but never introduced myself so here goes.
I found this lovely forum a few years back shortly after I had discovered Padalka guitars. Having never had a custom instrument made for me and being wary of sending thousands of dollars halfway around the world, I was trying to find out all I could about Simon. Thanks to you lovely folks and exchanging emails back and forth with him I ended up ordering my first custom bass. A pandemic later and a new interest in playing guitar I changed my second order with him to a baritone guitar.

So not much experience with guitar, but the journey has been fun and it's only added to my bass playing. I'm looking forward to having my new guitar within a couple months and I'll be happy to share some pictures along side my bass for some Padalka goodness!

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rein229

Reaction score
welcome to sso...

specs please
Specs for the bass are in the link here: https://padalka-guitars.com/portfolio-items/saturn-bass/

Specs for the Pluto baritone that I can remember(my order sheet is on my other phone at the house):

Pluto DC 6 str multiscale/baritone
Maple/Wenge neckthrough
Ebony fretboard with custom inlay
Swamp Ash body Semi hollow
Maple body cap
Padalka hardware
Fokin Buffalo PUs

I'll be posting up pictures once it's done. The bass I had done in nice exotic woods. This Pluto I wanted something truly special from Simon. I let him come up with the inlay design based on "space themed" and just let him work his magic.