Heres the full scoop on the jackson 7s at namm

• Thread starter 7STRINGWARRIOR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7STRINGWARRIOR

jacksons4thewin
Reaction score
I asked chris if they were still planning on bringing them out and what the street prices will be.

This was his response as of today

"Yes there will be 7 string neck thru soloists at winter NAMM. right now they are planning to street at 1200.00. Then soon after we will have more 7s in entry level price points and sig models as well... stay tuned"

Not what I was expecting but Ill buy a soloist 7.:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

norrin radcliff

Reaction score
My soloist was one of my favorite guitars. Seems like they could be a good "large scale manufacture" competitor to ibanez.

Competition is good.:yesway:

Sebastian

Reaction score
Yeah !!!!! entry level :metal:

*Why Sebastian is happy ? he has a COW

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much exactly what he said to me when I asked about the prototype. They'll have real (well, Ping, but they're 99% the same thing) Floyds on them, too, no TRS crap.

This has just landed on my "must acquire" list. I had kept playing with the idea of buying a Loomis or S7320 to get a 7 with a decent trem. Looks like my procrastination paid off for once. :lol:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just hope they make the headstock a little more sleek and proportional than the Stars hockey stick head they used on the prototype.

ajdehoogh

blarg
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much exactly what he said to me when I asked about the prototype. They'll have real (well, Ping, but they're 99% the same thing) Floyds on them, too, no TRS crap.

This has just landed on my "must acquire" list. I had kept playing with the idea of buying a Loomis or S7320 to get a 7 with a decent trem. Looks like my procrastination paid off for once. :lol:

So Mike does this mean it's actually finally happening?

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
hmmm... not a jackson fan, so i won't buy one, but hopefully they will sell well. this, in turn, might inspire ibanez to make more 7's!

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
OMG I think....crap
images

i hope they have some mid level 7's as well!!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
$1200 for that isn't half bad IMO especially considering the price increases on the COW lately.

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
it seems that is the going price for a decent guitar nowadays. look at al the high end LTDs and Ibanez guitars going for about the same. This will be a MIJ if it the Pro Series, right? ESP and Ibanez needa watch out....I think this guitar will inevitably shit on their current offerings...and I'm not even a jackson fanboi!