Hi! I'm a huge N'Sync Fan! Justin Timberlake is so hawt!

• Thread starter KArloV
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KArloV

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is KArloV obviously, I'm 25years old and live in Belgium
(between France and the Netherlands for those who don't know :) )

I play guitar since I was 8years old, 3years of saxophone and a few years piano.

Untill recently I played in a metalband for twelve years and a couple of years in different jazz-projects.
I'm playing Saxophone in a jazzband and some more experimental stuff like JOHN ZORn, ZOO, JOHN SURMAN and a lot of others.
My latest project is a post-production-job to make the thememusic for a French movie who's coming out in a couple of months.

MY ULTIMATE DREAM IS TO COMBINE ALL THOSE GENRES AND INSTRUMENTS, how cool would it be to switch from a John COLTRANE kind of piece to a heavy poly-mesh riff and going back and forth between those genres with all the instruments I could imagine.
I tried to play Meshuggah in a jazz-ensemble and I must say it sounds SOOOOOO COOOOOOL.

No mather what situation I always will be playing and beeing creative so since I'm no metalbandplayer anymore I've invest some money in recording equipment to stay creative on my own.

Now you know a little more about me and if you're also a strange guy like me who'se music-interests goes from/to both the extremes, feel free to contact me for a chat or questions.

I think I will have a lot of fun around here

cheers
KArloV

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
:wavey:
yeah, the title is a bit......well, you'll see...........

[action=Nerina]awaits mod action........[/action]

dream-thief

I Am The Anger
Reaction score
:wavey:
yeah, the title is a bit......

* Nerina + Dream Thief await mod action........

......Reminiscent of all the "ZOMG Chek th15 OUT LOLZ It RLY WORKZZZZ <3 Yehhhh xx lololol" posts you get on Myspace.

I think that's what you meant to say

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
......Reminiscent of all the "ZOMG Chek th15 OUT LOLZ It RLY WORKZZZZ <3 Yehhhh xx lololol" posts you get on Myspace.

I think that's what you meant to say

Um, ok :) lol
He's not a carrot yet? Wheres Zepp?

ZeroSignal, or how about a cabbage then?