How many KM-7s have you got in the whole forum?

• Thread starter chopeth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chopeth

Reaction score
Count one more :fawk: There is mine, I think it's the first in my country as nobody showed any Km-7 NGD. Everything I read about it is true. That's a damned awesome beast of an instrument. Very light guitar in spite of being an ERG. I love the neck, already knew it because of my two SLSs, it's pretty similar. If I close my eyes and grab it, I couldn't tell which one I'm holding (except for the superb hipshot bridge). Glad about the SS frets. I'm enjoying the Nazgul a lot, great palm mutes and huge chords, the best metal pup I've tried so far. I love the sentient almost as much as my favourite, the LF, beautiful solos.

201egAT.jpg

ffLuE4r.jpg

EDC4VK3.jpg

wFLiuxo.jpg

mKl5agj.jpg

5ThAtSx.jpg

oTyTA6s.jpg

HZ94POn.jpg

The volume pot was changed by a Bourns

2vpiv26.jpg

lNCReyv.jpg

qeOGfxf.jpg

C4Jp7YE.jpg

1nunlKS.jpg

:yesway::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musiscience

Reaction score
Happy NGD! Of all the KM7 that I have seen this one has the most figured top, this flame is insane!

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
You actually bring up a very good question I think, might be worth starting a poll over it. Do you own a KM-7 or not? haha, Couldn't count multiples like that though... Such an awesome guitar.

redlol

Reaction score
Who here awaits the KM-8? I hope they make one :)

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Is that what the flame actually looks like on all of them? Because wooooow, that looks spectacular! Happy NGD. :metal:

chopeth

Reaction score
Thanks everyone :)

You actually bring up a very good question I think, might be worth starting a poll over it. Do you own a KM-7 or not? haha, Couldn't count multiples like that though... Such an awesome guitar.

I didn't know how to do it, great idea! I don't know if I can put a poll now or not, but I'll try

Edit: No, I think I can't now

neurosis

Reaction score
UOOOOO!!!!!!

These are consistently making me rethink my dislike of Schecters. Such a nice model.

Felicidades loco!

Ulvhedin

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Jewbus chraist, I never realised how tiny the back-cavity is. That's quite likeable :)

chopeth85

Reaction score
Hey !! HGD!! I have always found schecter under rated...i think is one if the best brands talking about quality/price ratio. That km7 seems to be a great movement and its really beautiful! I have a banshee 8 and i cant be happier! Hope you emjoy it destroying the neighbours' walls haha !

pd: disfruta y da envidia por el foro hombre jeje ;) que mola un puñao! Por cierto, que guitarra es la morada de la foto de tus 3 guitarras? Que es bien chula tb!!

chopeth

Reaction score
Hey !! HGD!! I have always found schecter under rated...i think is one if the best brands talking about quality/price ratio. That km7 seems to be a great movement and its really beautiful! I have a banshee 8 and i cant be happier! Hope you emjoy it destroying the neighbours' walls haha !

pd: disfruta y da envidia por el foro hombre jeje ;) que mola un puñao! Por cierto, que guitarra es la morada de la foto de tus 3 guitarras? Que es bien chula tb!!

Hey Alberto, thanks for your nice words! Believe it or not, I (aesthetically) like the banshee even more than my KM-7, I'm having a hard time because I'm also waiting for a banshee 7 and I don't know which one to choose, but I can only keep one :(

La otra es una Lag, a ver si hago un NGD en condiciones pronto, porque llevo tiempo mostrándola en covers y tal sin su adecuada presentación ;)

chopeth85

Reaction score
Pues mola un puñao la lag! Ya me contarás qué decisión tomas ;) si tienes alguna duda...ya sabes , por aquí seguiré!