I hope I get GAS...

• Thread starter quartie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

quartie

Hal's
Reaction score
Why... hello!

I'm Beth. I'm Hal's. I'm also English, thoroughly strange and a vocalist. What really sets us apart is that fact that I have woman bits and think that acoustic is the way forward.

Oh, and I'm rather dense on a lot of hardware and technical equiptment. I will seem quite the dunce. I'll learn, I promise!

I thought I'd come along to educate myself, meet inspirational people and annoy my male friends that spend their valuable time here. Always a pleasure, never a chore. Now let me carnage begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Beth! Woman bits are great, but you need a nicer acoustic to complement them. This is how GAS starts. Good luck.
BTW, head over to the Taylor Guitars website and watch their "Factory Fridays" videos to get a good overview on how acoustics are put together (in a big factory with tools I would kill for :( )

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
read two or three posts in the Gear & Equipment forum, and you'll get the GAS you're looking for :)

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
and it's perhaps just worth me saying that, alongside the arrival of my woman this 'ere board, i can also confirm that andy lozek's other half christina (also my co-singer in interlock) has been receiving guitar lessons from him, amongst other things.

such as cake.

oh, and bebz...

7stringclipped.jpg

well, i like it.

H

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
ahh! i thought your avatar looked familiar, from the Interlock picture in the interview section :)

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
ahh! i thought your avatar looked familiar, from the Interlock picture in the interview section :)

nope, she's not in interlock! we do both however live with one of the other lasses in interlock, and certainly beth is part of the 'crew', but she's not actually in the band.

H

:welcome:

Is Hal spending so much time here you've had to join up to get some attention?

she was concerned i was having an affair with stitch.

as it turns out, i am. even i didn't know.

H

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome! :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Anybody that can be the counterpart of the irrepressible Hal should be an interesting person indeed! (Inboard bits notwithstanding!):lol:

quartie

Hal's
Reaction score
:welcome:

Is Hal spending so much time here you've had to join up to get some attention?

Nope. He's a good boy. When he returns to bed at 5 am after logging off of the forum, he treats me to a five knuckle sandwich. Win!

No, I met Hal because Interlock have been my favourite band for bloody years. But I could never be in Interlock. Can't be doing with all this RA RA RA chugga chug business!

CHEERS FOR THE WELCOMES! Making me smile on my insides!

Oh, and Hal...... the guitar.....? Are you ill?

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
someone do me a favour and post a slinky picture of a well classy veillette electro-acoustic 7 string?

wasn’t there one t’other day on here that was a sort of granite / coal black? it were reet beautiful.

H