I unknowingly bought a Kiesel that someone made a 22 page thread complaining about.

• Thread starter Lord Voldemort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I don’t remember her name, but she was banging out the frame. Like Toni Braxton gorgeous. I was like if you and Sisqó the Dragon don’t work out you can get with jaxadam the salamander.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
Alright, credibility lost in my eyes. I take back anything I said in defense of this thread other than wanting to reach 22.

You "played the fuck out of" the guitar, to the point of making a video to dunk on people who nitpick and are "searching for flaws" just to, a few days later, decide that you've found a fatal flaw that you didn't notice or care about before, but suddenly is bad enough that you feel compelled to sell the guitar. You've become the very thing you swore to destroy.

One man's trash is another man's treasure indeed!

Lmao me not liking the double thick neck after a couple of weeks and selling it isn't me finding a fatal flaw in the guitar. That's not what a flaw is, that's just a spec of the guitar that I'm starting to not enjoy. It was intended (for some reason) to have a double thick neck, and so it does AND THEY DID THAT FLAWLESSLY.

It's a lot like my college girlfriend. Beautiful young lady, super into good music and art, funny, checks all the boxes. But sometimes she had the feature of banging dudes that aren't me, but I knew that going in and I didn't really care too much, I was only 19. But after a while that little feature gnaws at you, and you try to make long term plans with her and realize that it's nearly impossible to make a family when she hasn't called you in 2 weeks and is posting Facebook photos with various tattooed alpha males. So you go in to your 22 page clickbait thread and admit to the boys that she want a keeper like you'd thought.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Lmao me not liking the double thick neck after a couple of weeks and selling it isn't me finding a fatal flaw in the guitar. That's not what a flaw is, that's just a spec of the guitar that I'm starting to not enjoy. It was intended (for some reason) to have a double thick neck, and so it does AND THEY DID THAT FLAWLESSLY.

It's a lot like my college girlfriend. Beautiful young lady, super into good music and art, funny, checks all the boxes. But sometimes she had the feature of banging dudes that aren't me, but I knew that going in and I didn't really care too much, I was only 19. But after a while that little feature gnaws at you, and you try to make long term plans with her and realize that it's nearly impossible to make a family when she hasn't called you in 2 weeks and is posting Facebook photos with various tattooed alpha males. So you go in to your 22 page clickbait thread and admit to the boys that she want a keeper like you'd thought.

digging-thank-you.gif

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Some girls are all about fame and don't care if you have a kiesel or a double thick neck.

dont make a double thick joke you're an adult you're a grown ass man dont make a double thick joke don't make a double thick joke
dont
dont do it
eventhoughmostladieswouldcheckthatoptioneverytimeifyouknowwhatI'msayinayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.