Ibanez 2023 Models ! What would you like to see ?

• Thread starter Inanimate100
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score

033.jpg

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
Honestly, with the style of music the band plays, and the kind of player i am, and am also learning to appreciate, I really want the AZ-2204N in black with the rosewood fingerboard. The one Luke Mantovelli plays, or Tom F unboxed. Ever since the black rg550 with maple fretboard, this is the next nicest black guitar.

danZingWolf

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hav
Honestly, with the style of music the band plays, and the kind of player i am, and am also learning to appreciate, I really want the AZ-2204N in black with the rosewood fingerboard. The one Luke Mantovelli plays, or Tom F unboxed. Ever since the black rg550 with maple fretboard, this is the next nicest black guitar.
Have you seen RG655? In my opinion, it's just a nicer 550. At least compared to Genesis ones.

CptnBps

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance of it happening, but I'd love a 26.5" scale RG or S 6 string with a hardtail, more than just a single volume control, and ideally a finish I won't regret by next year

Latest posts