FS Ibanez J Custom RG8527Z

• Thread starter Naren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
So, while I used to play guitar about 15-20 hours a week, I now only play 1-2 hours a week and it seems like my J Custom is a bit wasted on me, so I've been thinking of selling it.

Here are the details:

Guitar: Ibanez J Custom RG8527Z
Bought: May 2010 (at Ishibashi Gakki's Ikebukuro branch)
Made in: Japan
Body type: Solid body
Finish: Black Onyx (BX)
Body material: African mahogany with 4mm AAA flamed maple top with binding
Fingerboard material: Rosewood with flamed maple binding
Neck material: 5-piece maple/wenge with KTS titanium rods
Neck joint: AANJ
Bridge: Edge Zero 7 tremolo with ZPS3 stabilizer
Hardware color: Cosmo black
Neck type: RG7 J Custom
Scale length: 25.5"
Fingerboard inlays: Tree of Life
Bridge pickup: DiMarzio PAF 7 (H)
Neck pickup: DiMarzio PAF 7 (H)
Frets: 24 / jumbo (J Custom edge treatment)
Nut: Barless Top-Lok
Controls: Master volume / master tone / 5-way lever
Machine heads: Gotoh SG381

In addition to the guitar, also includes: J Custom hard case, Ernie Ball guitar strap installed to original stock factory strap locks, original tremolo arm, Custom Guitar Division Certificate of Authenticity, Ibanez multitool (with allen wrench, hex wrench, etc.), extra tremolo springs, Ibanez Instruction Manual, Ishibashi Gakki Super Platinum Warranty Card

Flaws: Some rust on nut top-lok, tremolo, screws, and pickups. A few indentations and minor scratches on wood and back cover. All photos were taken on June 28, 2018, so they represent its current appearance and all flaws should be visible.

I took 18 pictures, but I can only post 10, so I'm excluding some of them. All of them were taken today.

Asking price: $2700 (including shipping and insurance costs)

Conditions: I'm currently in Los Angeles, so I'm only willing to ship within the continental United States. I'm thinking of shipping via UPS with insurance of $2600.

RG8527_1.jpeg RG8527_2.jpeg RG8527_3.jpeg RG8527_4.jpeg RG8527_5.jpeg RG8527_6.jpeg RG8527_7.jpeg RG8527_9.jpeg RG8527_10.jpeg

Attachments

• RG8527_8.jpeg
    RG8527_8.jpeg
    770.5 KB · Views: 0