Ibanez MMM1 Mike Mushok (Cold sweat calibrated pair) EU

• Thread starter drmosh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Mike Mushok MMM1 baritone guitar
Modifications:
BKP cold sweat pickups installed (Black covers)
Accessories: should have a case that fits, I'll include that too.
Contact Info: PM or drmosh (at) gmail.com
References Required: iTrader and 100% on ebay (pgarton25)
Price: €650 firm with hardcase. NO TRADES!

Not much to say about this guitar really. I'm sure all the guys'n'gals here know it:
28" scale
Mahogany neck thru with purple heart stripe at the centre.
Nicely figured rosewood fretboard, jumbo frets
Mahogany wings.

This has been up for sale before, but now it really should go so I knocked the price down hard. Still sitting basically unused and since I hardly ever play it so it's just a waste to me having it sitting around. It's in tremendous shape, some very superficial scratches due to my overzealous drummer picking a little too hard and wide (see pics).

Sounds amazing with the cold sweats, this stupid one riff clip I made shows the chord clarity and chunk you can get out of it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42639/Grumpy Dad.mp3

Looking to get €650 for it (the pickups alone were ~250 Euros and the guitar has hardly been used). No idea what postage would be on this, I am guessing quite a lot since it's a heavy guitar.

MMM1.JPG

MMM2.JPG

MMM3.JPG

MMM4.JPG

MMM5.JPG

MMM6.JPG

MMM7.JPG

MMM8.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts