Ibanez Premium Marco Sfogli signature

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rapterr15

Reaction score
From Marco's FB page: he's working on a new project with Alex Argento, Virgil Donati, and Andrea Casali. Anytime Argento and Sfogli work together they produce gold, as far as I'm concerned, so I'm super stoked about this. I know Donati recorded the drums for Jester's Tears, which is one of my favorite tracks of Marco's. Should be good!
14889809_10153915175320796_2822366125519476600_o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
So does anyone have on yet? I still haven't seen these hit the stores yet in OZ.

Jeffbro

Banned
Reaction score
Marco is a great player, but I must agree to this.

The fact his sig Ibanez is just a JPM without the double-locking tremolo just makes this worse. It would be no surprise if it came with some sort of multi-colored graphic finish. :rolleyes:

Different looks, different woods, standard ibanez pickup choice...

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
The neck looks a good bit chunkier than the usual Ibanez offerings, which is unique. The world needs thicker necks that are still fast.

Jeffbro

Banned
Reaction score
The neck looks a good bit chunkier than the usual Ibanez offerings, which is unique. The world needs thicker necks that are still fast.

Literally every company has thicker necks than ibanez. No one else offers 17-19mm.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
So has anyone bought one of these or played it? I didn’t realize the bridge has a built in trem stopper/tremelno feature. Really wondering how well it works to screw in place and go drop D and back again? Anyone tried it?

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
So has anyone bought one of these or played it? I didn’t realize the bridge has a built in trem stopper/tremelno feature. Really wondering how well it works to screw in place and go drop D and back again? Anyone tried it?

It would work the same as any other trem with a tremelno.

I don't think many people have played these as many stores don't have them. Judging from the last few years premiums I wouldn't expect it to be that great anyway. If you want a similar trem the JDM RG1550 had the same thing, I'm sure other models had it as well.