Ibanez S7420FM Wave inlays, Ibanez RG1421 Prestige

• Thread starter Valennic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
S7420FM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG1421MBB. Fantastic condition, small ding on the headstock, minor wear on the back. No genius on conditions of guitars, but I'd say at least an 8.5/10
Modifications (if any): None. Had to replace a volume pot, it was literally coated in solder, but thats all.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): The original prestige soft case it came with. Comes with a tiny backpack.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Newville, PA
International OK? : Nein
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
Here again
References (eBay or other forum userid): Read above
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
700 OBO. I will include shipping in that, provided it doesn't get ridiculous.
Pictures:

Small headstock scrape thing.

This thing is in fantastic shape, I can set it up for those of you who are keen on a specific setup.

I'll sell them both to someone for 1100 plus shipping too! I've got some boxes big enough. If you've got a spare mini pot laying around, that's what the S7420 takes, so it'd be an easy fix for those of you with basic tech knowledge.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
S7420 looks sold. So she's on hold until I receive payment.

The only trades I'll consider for the 1421 are Jackson SLS models, and Carvins. I may be able to add cash on top. I'd prefer a straight trade if possible. Show me a white Jackson SLS and you've got me by the balls.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
S7420 SOLD!

RG1421 still for sale. 700 shipped OBO. Trades considered, like I said, I'm looking for a Jackson SLS. White. Or various 7 strings. Maybe 8s? Schecter Jazz 7 too. Long shot, but go for it. I'd need a wee bit of cash on your end, so make sure its a bit worn :lol:

Last edited:

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Bump. Still looking for an outright sale, but won't say no to the right trade offer.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Gimme yo money.

I'll have pics of the sexy prestige case tomorrow. It alone will make you want it.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score

Bump! Here's the prestige case. Neat eh? I can answer any questions about it you may have.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
I'm gonna do a two day thing here, 600 plus shipping. I know my shipping people, so it shouldn't be terrible. It only cost me 50 bucks to ship to Canada :lol:. I'm still entertaining trade offers if someone wants it, right now I can't add cash anywhere, so either a straight trade, or you'll be trading up. Your choice. Just hit me up with your offer!

EDIT: I WILL DO INTERNATIONAL! Just prepare to pay the shipping and importing fees.

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Bump!

Last day of this lowered price. Thinking on it, these have sold for less on here, but this thing is immaculate. You know you want it :wub:

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
I think I'll keep it at 650 shipped. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

I'll set it up for you too.