IBANEZ Steve Vai UV77SVR Passion & Warfare 25th Anniv "Silver" - Mesa Boogie JPIIC+

• Thread starter Voron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zeropoint

Reaction score
These are sick guitars, I've always liked Vai and the JEM/Universe guitars. Unbelievable price tag for this latest incarnation, for what amounts to a swirl paintjob, though.

Voron

Reaction score
yes, it's incredibly high priced :(
But it's definitely amazing axe.... I'd love to have one for me!!! :))))

zeropoint

Reaction score
Great playing, btw.

It's refreshing to watch a demo of one of these where the player is showing their own style and not just imitating Vai's habits (stacked fifths and trem flutters, Lydian everything, etc.)

Voron

Reaction score
Great playing, btw.

It's refreshing to watch a demo of one of these where the player is showing their own style and not just imitating Vai's habits (stacked fifths and trem flutters, Lydian everything, etc.)

Thanks man! Yes, regarding how much I love mr Vai and how his music inspires me to play, I'l never try to copy him or any other guitar player/ Just prefer to go my own way :shred:

Leviathus

Psychotic Monster
Reaction score
YAAAY SWIRL YOUVEES

IMG_1988.JPG

coupe89

Reaction score
Nice can't wait to get my universe Friday.

Voron

Reaction score
Thanks mates! much appreciated! Yes the pups are Blazes like the original ones. I've played original one a lot. but these new are awesome. Love it much better than original Universe swirl.

Voron

Reaction score
Thanks mates!

JP-2C is a killer amp! And I love it very much. But for my personal use I bought MarkV:25 and it's really what I need.

JP-2C sounds better than an original MarkIIC+. I played IIC+ a lot and JP-2C just sounds much much better with the same characteristics of tone!!!!

But JP-2C is not a very versatile amp, and I work a lot as a session guitar player. So I need a very different sounds, not only MarkII crunch channel, but also a clean channel with a little of brackeup. And clean channel on JP-2C don't get this.