Ibanezregister.com hello all

• Thread starter Jerrye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerrye

Reaction score
Just popped in to say hi.
interestingly, i don't know who pinched my avatar and made it an option for a standard one. (see left)

You may notice that it is actually taken from a couple of the photoshop layers in the main title on my Ibanez Register site.:cool:

not a major problem, but would have been nice to be asked first.

anyway, enough!

will get some pictures taken soon of my UV77-DNA for the record.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just popped in to say hi.
interestingly, i don't know who pinched my avatar and made it an option for a standard one. (see left)

You may notice that it is actually taken from a couple of the photoshop layers in the main title on my Ibanez Register site.:cool:

not a major problem, but would have been nice to be asked first.

anyway, enough!

will get some pictures taken soon of my UV77-DNA for the record.

Hey there Jerry,

Those stock avatars have been there forever - I got them from Jemsite, with Glen's permission before I added them ~three years ago, and truth be told I haven't even thought about them in ages since very few people actually use the default ones. Apologies, I've never heard of you or your site, and when I asked Glen where they came from, he didn't know either but gave me the :yesway: to throw 'em in there. It's been removed.

Welcome to sevenstring.org.

Jarrett

Metal Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome mate, glad your 7 is finally up and running, can't wait to hear her scream.

Did you say... UV77DNA??? ... :squint:

:wavey:

Yes he did.... :shred:

277545eebff6d3c38.jpg

Makelele

Reaction score
Welcome!:yesway:

Apologies, I've never heard of you or your site,

You've never heard of the Ibanezregister? :eek:
It's been around forever and I've seen lots of people link to the site from here (including me), so it's weird that you've never heard of it.

The guitar gallery on that site is really cool.

Jerrye

Reaction score
Hey there Jerry,

Those stock avatars have been there forever - I got them from Jemsite, with Glen's permission before I added them ~three years ago, and truth be told I haven't even thought about them in ages since very few people actually use the default ones. Apologies, I've never heard of you or your site, and when I asked Glen where they came from, he didn't know either but gave me the :yesway: to throw 'em in there. It's been removed.

Welcome to sevenstring.org.

Hi Chris, and thanks for the welcome.
don't worry about the avatar, i'll use it anyway, just a laugh seeing it online away from jemsite and the register.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Think of it as a small piece of your sphere of internet dominance. :D I pulled it anyhow - I've seen that avatar for years (hell, I used to use it back around 2000 on another completely non-music related site). It's cool to meet the guy that actually made the thing. :D

Jerrye

Reaction score
NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!
75,000 visits and nearly 4,000,000 hits each month. not being rude, but have you been on the moon? lol :cool: :wallbash: :uk:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: Sorry man. I don't get over to Jemsite much other than the sevenstring forum, and even that I haven't been to more than a handful of times in the last couple of years. I basically just hang out here and the occasional trip to the JP forum.

Jerrye

Reaction score
file.php
file.php

Here you go:cool:

please correct if these take to long to load. thanks

or indeed if its in the wrong place. :smile: