I'm opening for Paul Gilbert!

• Thread starter Leec
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit man, congratufuckinglations!! That's quite the honour! I take it you'll get to hang out and stuff too? That's nuts! :sharpie:

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I don't want to say sexual molestation...

Wow Lee, that's a heck of a guy to open for! Congrats, hope you guys have a great time! :wub:

Thanks man. Last November my band got the chance to play in London with Sun Caged, a band I love so much I flew to Holland just to see them play and flew back the next day. But our drummer broke his wrist a week before the gig and we had to pull out. Marcel is one of my biggest influences, so that was such a blow to lose out. Now, one year later, I'm getting a sort of second bite at the cherry, so I'm real stoked.

By the way, you're striped with radiation :lol:

Zak1233

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I don't want to say sexual molestation...

Thanks man. Last November my band got the chance to play in London with Sun Caged, a band I love so much I flew to Holland just to see them play and flew back the next day. But our drummer broke his wrist a week before the gig and we had to pull out. Marcel is one of my biggest influences, so that was such a blow to lose out. Now, one year later, I'm getting a sort of second bite at the cherry, so I'm real stoked.

By the way, you're striped with radiation :lol:

wow man that woulda been sweet playing with sun caged, you get some fuckin cool slots!! :lol:

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
wow man! congratufuckinglations! :metal:

do you guys have a myspace or something? :scratch:

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, man. The plan is to start recording soon, to do a full length. The new material is so much more focused and progressive, I can't wait.

And thanks Randy for pasting the links.
Both the website and Myspace page are horribly unmaintained, and the material on the website is really out of date. So much so that I think all vocal tracks feature Greg Pope (who posts here) on vocals, who left the band over 2 years ago! The songs were so naff, and the drums were also done with EZD lol