I'm seeing Fear Factory next friday (Dec. 4th) HELL YEAH!!

• Thread starter lucasreis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Yeah i like to be surprised for shows. I'll try to guess the opening and closing songs but I wouldn't want to know the whole set list. Also sometimes I won't listen to the band the whole day before the show to just be overwhelmed when they play.

maniaco

Reaction score
The best kind of prize is surprise! :lol:

that's true! so everyone is in for a great surprise! i was surprised myself it's a killer set! and they sound amazing, these guys are extremely professional they only had few days to rehearse, since dino and gene just got back from touring. they worked their asses off so we all can hear a killer set!!!

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
that's true! so everyone is in for a great surprise! i was surprised myself it's a killer set! and they sound amazing, these guys are extremely professional they only had few days to rehearse, since dino and gene just got back from touring. they worked their asses off so we all can hear a killer set!!!

Thank you very much Maniaco. It's really good to know that! I'll post some videos here, definitely! :hbang:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I'm back, with my bones still crushed and kinda deaf after yesterday's concert, but very pleased! It was one crushing experience, what a tight band! Sitting through 4 opening bands was boring for most of the time, I didn´t care, some of them were good but it was kinda painful to wait. I got there at 8 PM and FF only started at 1:40 AM. But it was worth the wait, anyway...

I'll write a full fledged review as soon as possible.

If I remember well, the set list was more or less like this, not in this particular order, but very close:

SHOCK
EDGECRUSHER
SMASHER DEVOURER
MARTYR
SCAPEGOAT
SCUMGRIEF
LINCHPIN
POWERSHIFTER
RESSURECTION
DEMANUFACTURE
SELF BIAS RESISTOR
ZERO SIGNAL
CRASH TEST
PISSCHRIST
REPLICA

I went nuts when they played Powershifter, and plenty of people knew the lyrics already because of the internet, hehehe! I was very surprised by ressurection, Burton was fucking perfect singing it and the band was awesome... well, the whole setlist was perfect, but I would still like to hear New Breed and Descent! hehehe

And, well, some videos for you guys (not posted on youtube by me, I tried to tape it but the quality was horrible and I ended up finding better videos anyway). Not all of them are perfect but they're here anyway... ;)

DEMANUFACTURE

LINCHPIN

EDGECRUSHER

SHOCK

SCAPEGOAT

ps: they were all very happy playing and Dino kept very connected with the audience, looking, pointing to everyone, having a damn good time. And Byron looks like he came straight form Lord of the Rings or something hehehe :lol:

I'm still too tired from yesterday, but I will write a review of each band that played yesterday later!! I'll post my pictures later too, the quality is shitty but it's better than nothing. :lol:

Sebastian

Reaction score
Fucking bad ass setlist !! Man It was really similar to the one I wrote earlier :lol:

:metal:

Thanks for the vids !

EDIT: Ohhhhh so Powershifter is indeed played in A

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
More videos!!

MARTYR

CRASH TEST

SHOCK PART 1

ZERO SIGNAL

REPLICA

POWERSHIFTER

SMASHER DEVOURER

:metal:

Sebastian

Reaction score
I'm mad because I want to experience that awesomeness and I don't know when they'll be coming here. :lol:

Mexico Rick... Mexico ! :lol:

mexicomap.jpg

:cool:

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
In February Mastadon and Fear Factory are playing back to back down wolves. Definately gunna go see em.