IMONOLITH - ft. members of DTP, SYL, and Threat Signal

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oc616

Control Deck Wins
Reaction score
Something is out to judge at last, love how it sounds more like SYL the longer it goes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Liking that it kind of sounds like SYL. It's no Devy on vocals, but they could grow on me. It teases what could be the nuttiness of SYL in there... will see. I kind of feel bad that I basically just want them to be SYL 2.0 - not really a fair comparison.

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Something tells me Jed and Byron are gonna push Ryan and Beav to play harder and faster than Dev ever did.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I know it’s a small, low quality sample of a demo, but I am not into the vocals even slightly. Feels like forced-heaviness to me.

I guess it wasn’t really fair to imagine a slightly heavier DTP though :lol:

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I liked it. Although I'm not into Jon Howard's screaming Chester Bennington vocals too much. That first threat signal album he had a killer vocal performance

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So apparently Jed left and was replaced by Kai Huppunen of Noise Therapy.

Kinda sucks because Jed was one of the reasons I was all in. Apparently he left because of "musical differences." And if he wasn't a fan of the direction they're going, then... Idunno. :lol:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
...and here comes the only reason I am interested in this band right now LMAO. As the tiger with the Nu'est stripes in SS.O's jungle, having a Noise Therapy dude aboard makes me want to hear this more than a solid 90% of most metal out there. Bring this shit on, if only for my sake. :lol: