zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Incoming Caparisons

1. Angelus HGS GM Pro.Black - SOLD

angelus-hgsgm%20problack.jpg

This is an all mahogany set-neck guitar with an 24-fret ebony fretboard, carved maple archtop, and some really cool features. For one the guitar comes tuned to B, with a special compensated bridge to ensure proper intonation with thick strings despite its 24 3/4 scale. Secondly, according to Caparison, their special finishes on the 'pro' models "helps make our distinctive and renowned mid-low range tonal characteristics possible."

For more information and full specs, click here.

2. Dellinger Pro.Trans.Dark Rose

dellinger%20protransdarkrose.jpg

The Dellinger Pro features a mahogany body, maple bolt-on neck, 24 fret ebony fretboard, 25.5 scale, the Caparison pro finish, and a Schaller Floyd - which Caparison users I know say are amazing.

3. Horus Scarab

horus%20scarab%20bl.jpg

The Horus is Caparison's most popular model. The Scarab model features the same specifications as the Dellinger except it has 27-frets on a rosewood fretboard and has 24 3/4 scale scale. The pickups are also different.

4. Horus HGS Oiled Walnut

horus-hgs%20oiled%20walnut.jpg

The Horus HGS differs from the regular Horus models in that it features a walnut body, ebony board w/ ivory binding, oil finish, and has the aforementioned B tuning system. Also available in Pro.Black.

5. Horus Yellow Sand - SOLD

horus%20yellowsand%20go.jpg

6. Horus Classic Iris Violet - SOLD
Horus%20Classic%20Irisviolet.gif

7. TAT II Red Sunset - SOLD

tat%20redsunset.jpg

This TAT II (Through and Through) features a limited edition Red Sunset finish, neck-thru body construction, 24 fret ebony fretboard, 25.5 scale, alder body, maple neck, Schaller Floyd, and like all Caparisons - Gotoh H.A.P. (height adjustable poles) tuners. I have a two of these on the way.

--------------------------------
So there's my first official order w/ Caparison. Finally! :nlb:
Many more to come of course. For more information feel free to get in touch with me via phone, email, PM, or chat. I'd like to thank the other SS.org members who've already purchased some of these from me. For anyone else interested, I'm not done giving killer deals so feel free to ask.

Thanks!

-Nick

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Both TAT II's and the Horus Yellow Sand are sold, thanks guys :metal:

The others are still available.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
i really have not said much to you Nick but...the logo having seven tuners one each headstock is urber metal bro...:metal::yesway:

I am thinking of a 7 string "orbit" someday?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i really have not said much to you Nick but...the logo having seven tuners one each headstock is urber metal bro...:metal::yesway:

I am thinking of a 7 string "orbit" someday?

Thanks Billy. Yeah I thought the 7-string headstock bit in the logo would be cool, "keepin' it real" as it were ;)

The Orbit is kind of cool, I doubt they'll make a 7 string version though, especially considering the Orbit is one of their lowest selling models. I dig it though personally. :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So, no 7-strings?

I listed the guitars I ordered above. I'm going to order more, including the Dellinger 7-string in the near future. Of course if anyone wanted a specific model I could get it for them. This was simply my opening order :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wooooooooooo !!! :nlb:

Itaru said:
Today, DHL came to Pickup 1 package (3 guitars).

These are the serial numbers of the guitars shipped this time.
[2] TATII Classic Red Sunset...S/No.11302XX,11302XX
[1] Angelus-HGS GM Pro.Black...S/No.11302XX

Thank you and Best Regards,
Itaru Kanno/Caparison Guitars

I can't wait, this is exciting! Barring any customs nonsense I should be seeing these by Friday :) Zach if you're reading this, I'll call you tomorrow :metal:

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
I will need to see pictures of the TAT II. For some reason I was thinking they would be like the Frozen Sky, but it turns out that it's like a cream lifesaver.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I will need to see pictures of the TAT II. For some reason I was thinking they would be like the Frozen Sky, but it turns out that it's like a cream lifesaver.

What do you mean? A cream lifesaver? Every Red Sunset I've ever seen is full of reds and dark blues. :shrug:

I will be taking photos as soon as they come however, so I'll certainly oblige :)

this thread is completley packed full of EPIC WIN

:yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eh wait I was thinking of something else...what is it...anyways yes I will wait for dem pics!

:lol: I'd think so, I was really confused with that one. I'll certainly take real-life pics for you though.

tat%20redsunset.jpg

^ Doesn't resemble a cream Lifesaver to me :) :wub:

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Are those finishes some kinda sponge dabbing? They look really unique to anything Ive seen on guitars before. I'd like to know what exactly they are.