Incoming: The Epic Guitar of My Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Utkarsh Mohan

Reaction score
I tell you hwat I was NOT expecting a singlecut
Not the straightforward choice. However I only had one guitar an Epiphone Les Paul for the first 10 years of playing guitar. So singlecuts feel like homes . Now after years of playing PRS, that shape is a close second but I always gravitate towards singlecuts

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
PRS Private Stock is so super deluxe. I miss when I could play those on a regular basis while working at a music place. Although I do have a CE24 and a P24 (Custom 24 Piezo), they don't have the "deluxe version has so much more eagle" happening as Private Stocks do. Congrats on the new guitar!

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
Holy shit that is gorgeous, and bet it plays just as good as it looks.

I don’t understand the motive with these teaser pics lmao. Just show the entire guitar?
C'mon, we all love it when we're getting teased a bit before the big reveal. However if OP doesn't deliver then my balls will be the same color as that burst.

Utkarsh Mohan

Reaction score
Ok folks here are the final two pics before the actual NGD.

I’ll do a more detailed run down then of the specs, wood choices, the thinking and overall the process of buying an extended range PRS Private stock dream guitar. Will probably do a video on the YouTube channel as it’s much easier

P.s: the guitar is only a day max two away. Cannot wait.

6853dae7-cd0f-4d78-83b8-2dd39df5bae0.jpeg
08bdbc34-6488-4224-98e3-451d9a116202.jpeg

Utkarsh Mohan

Reaction score
... so... I know one is supposed to learn where the notes are without questioning nor second guessing, but will you be able to see the frets?
I have some experience with figured fretboards and you are absolutely right if you are not careful, the frets can be difficult to spot. I had a modern eagle V that has mother of pearl inlays and fretboard markers on top of a frostbite glow figured fretboard and it was difficult.

For this, the yellow Dino inlays with Black outlines will stand out on top of the figured charcoal flamed maple fretboard (it’s much greyer in real life). And I have luminlay side dots

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
EDIT: Ah, I should have refreshed the browser before making fun of the prolonged teasing effort. Damn, that's sick!

Last edited:

PiggySmallz

Reaction score
Bro
Ok folks here are the final two pics before the actual NGD.

I’ll do a more detailed run down then of the specs, wood choices, the thinking and overall the process of buying an extended range PRS Private stock dream guitar. Will probably do a video on the YouTube channel as it’s much easier

P.s: the guitar is only a day max two away. Cannot wait.

View attachment 131231
View attachment 131232
Incredible spec! So pumped for you. Is that replicant purple glow from Brian's Guitars?