Is Mick Thomson (Slipknot) with Jackson now?

• Thread starter p88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RLG167

Reaction score
The first clear shot of Mick playing the DR, posted on Facebook by Slipknot last night. I guess it's really official now...

FB_IMG_1467715599744_zpsmikqdogm.jpg~original
[/URL][/img]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I am snatching up that V as soon as it goes on sale. As a 6,3 dude myself I'll make it look tiny. Jackson had me at black, white binding and reversed headstock.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I am snatching up that V as soon as it goes on sale. As a 6,3 dude myself I'll make it look tiny. Jackson had me at black, white binding and reversed headstock.

I'd be surprised if they release that V. Double Rhoads is only available as a masterbuilt and if they did release it would probably be a limited run like the Dave Davidson 7 string warrior or the orange HT6

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if they release that V. Double Rhoads is only available as a masterbuilt and if they did release it would probably be a limited run like the Dave Davidson 7 string warrior or the orange HT6

Well damn it. They have to release something... I'm just hoping it's black and reversed.:lol:

Pav

???
Reaction score

And even if they do it would probably be extremely expensive, like $3000.

luislais

nothing ever happens
Reaction score
It seems a shameless marketing movement... Jackson belongs to Fender, right? So, more different signature guitars, more units sold...

ThomasUV777

Reaction score
It seems a shameless marketing movement... Jackson belongs to Fender, right? So, more different signature guitars, more units sold...

"shameless"? In a world where music is Jackson (Fender) & Mick Thomsons' livelihood?

p88

Reaction score

i dont understand what that has to do with anything... :scratch:

the concept of signature guitars isn't exclusive to jackson/fender or mick thomson... :squint: