Jackson Absinthe Frost SL2h limited run

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Hey everyone, So over at the JCF I've been trying to get a limited run of a Jackson SL2h in the new Absinthe Frost finish with matching headstock, abalone sharkfins and logo , and green Duncan's. Been working on this with Matt from Matt's Music and I thought I'd run it by people here to see if anyone is interested.

This run would basically be pretty close to regular USA select pricing and it sounds like you have the choice to get an reverse headstock version for addition $100 or so. Also we were toying with the idea of matching green G&G cases. (another $100 add on)

Anywoo here is the mock up I did. versions 1 and 2 are what we would be getting.

Absinthe_frost_Sl2h.jpg

heres the original thread with more details and pics for those who might be interested.

JCF Online

Thanks

Mike

IM04

Reaction score
Wow, I like it, I can't access the JCF thread on it though.
Out of interest, what prices are you looking at and is it all payed at once, or half now half later etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
Missing a string! :D

But seriously, that thing looks killer! Duncan makes green pickups? :scratch:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty nice. I love me some green guitars.

Sadly Bill beat me to the absinthe jokes. :lol:

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Prices are looking to be around typical USA select (soloist) prices like I mentioned before (reverse headstock adds $100) , then another $100 if we want a green G&G cases.
Deposit is $350 according to Matt.

Probably be best if you shoot me a PM (or email Matt- sales@mattsmusic.com) to get the actual pricing.

picture of the finish on A KV2

kv2asfgroup1.jpg

picture of the cases-

e18d_3.jpg

and yup Duncan makes green pickups, right now it sounds like these would come with a JB and a Jazz.

IM04

Reaction score
Goddamn, it is really really fucking nice. Ever since I saw the first post i've been convincing myself not to spend so much money on it. :lol:
Its the shipping + taxes that really get me, not the price of the geet itself.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
E-mailed Matt after I PM'ed you :lol: The green case is a must :lol: So, what are the specs? I'm assuming maple neck through alder wings? And also OFR? That guitar looks sexy as fuck.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how much it would be to get the trem/hardware powder coated green :lol:

Latest posts