Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Fretboard has a case of Maureen Ponderosa:

dead-tooth.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WillyTheMLGPro

Reaction score
My Charvel Pro Mod HSS in Pharoh's Gold.
I call her Cleopatra.
Super awesome guitar but it needs some work here and there. Mostly issues with the Floyd.
Will see if a setup from my tech will help or if not, I'll just go with a Schaller Lockmeister.
Might also replace the pickguard with a HH one. Middle pickup gets in the way of my picking.

20230709_125308.jpg

complex-barb.0t

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just semi-impulse bought one of those silver sparkle DK Moderns with an Evertune. I wanted an inexpensive guitar to try out an Evertune bridge and the price I got on it was pretty decent so I could not say no. Anybody else have one of these?

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Put some new strings on my B7... And realised that is became my favourite 7 string in the last years....

The strange thing is when I bought it I did not liked it that much, but I wanted a 27" 7 string and I bought it really cheap (860 euro) and that is really cheap in Europe for a made in USA Jackson.

But after I bought I did not like the EMGs, some features of a high end where missing (no locking tuners, no ss frets) so it king of ended up in my rack and I did not play it a lot. Until I tried to learn some obscura songs, they are in D so I needed a 7 string in D, so I took the Jackson. And I slowly started to love it! The neck shape is sort of perfect in my opinion, I start liking the EMG's actually a lot, and I realise that a guitar without locking tuners, SS frets, hipshot bridge etc. are perfectly fine!

Love to have the 8 version as well one day!

B72.jpeg

B73.jpeg