Jackson Custom Shop Death Kelly

• Thread starter Agito
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Agito

Reaction score
Ok guys, here is one of my guitar, and absolutely my favorite one !
It's a jackson CS Death kelly , shape only available at Custom Shop.
I'm the third owner of this wonderful guitar and I have to say that i'm proud to get it !

So let's check the specs :

It feature a alder body with a maple neck and ebony fretboard w/Cross inlays.
We have sperzel locking tuner, a pair of EMG85 in neck position and 81 in bridge position, an original floyd rose tremolo a 3 way switch and a volume knob. Pretty easy !

Well know if you ask me how it sound i just answer ... AWESOME.
The volume knob is very sharp, so you can have a wonderful clean tone with some reverb if you play with it and with the EMG 85. With the 81 and a lil' bit more volume you can have (with a good attack) a good bluesy/rock tone never seen this in any other guitar with the same config...
And finally in Overdrive channel (i play on a 6505 :) ) you have all the power and balls of a great jackson ! The neck is really really fast (thank's compound radius) and the thickness is just perfect (fit my playing)

Actually, i've tried a lot of guitar, ESP, other jackson, Dean, Gibson, Ibanez,wild custom etc. and this one over class every one of them (and all people who have tried my guitar said the same)

In fact this is the best 6 string i can dream of (or maybe a may ones will be cool too ... )

I don't even regret my money in this one ! Perfect guitar with an awesome looking !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not big on purple myself, but the finish style is awesome, as is the Kelly shape and the guitar in general.
Congrats, that thing is insane.

Agito

Reaction score
The finish is a purple swirl :)
Yeah that's a killer axe, nothing can take it to me :)

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats man! I have to ask, how long was your wait? I'm currently a few days away from 20 months in on my custom 7-string Kelly with an expected 5 more months to wait.

Rev.

Pav

???
Reaction score
^ I don't think he actually placed the order, since he said he's the third owner. I'd be very interested in knowing wait time too, since I'm now 19 months into mine.

HNGD though OP. Kellys are very badass and that purple finish is SWEET.

Agito

Reaction score
Actually the 1st orner had a 20 month wait :) I'm happy that I havent had to wait that long for my perfect guitar !
Hope that help you :)

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
@Pav - duh, can't believe I missed where he said he was the third owner. My bad lol.

Rev.