Jackson guitar owners JAM

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
Hello friends! I want to make a collaboration jam video only with Jackson guitar owners, does anybody want to join?
It's just for fun and I'll publish it on my YouTube channel, crediting every player's name, country and guitar model! I'll do the final video editing, I only need a horizontal video file of you playing and the recorded audio file of your guitar only (be sure to just send me your guitar only, without the backing track)! You don't need to show your face in the video, if you don't feel to!
This is the backing track, 150 BPM B standard, every slot lasts 50 seconds, the first one starts at 00:14 until 01:04 and then the track repeats, you can figure it out by listening to it!
If you're interested in joining and recording one slot, please send me a message somewhere!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad66q9v1x... FORUM JAM 01 - 150 BPM - B STANDARD.mp3?dl=0

Oh and by the way, this is the latest jam video I did, so this Jackson only jam is going to be similar to this:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.