Jackson Juggernaut HT6

• Thread starter mightypudge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mightypudge

Wearer of Slacks
Reaction score
Hey all. Just this past week I took delivery of my new Jackson HT6 and I could not be happier with this guitar, so I wanted to post my thoughts here where I thought they might be appreciated.

Features: 5
The HT6 has every option I could ask for in a guitar, and then some. Imagine taking a well built guitar and adding all the best after market features, and you'd have the HT6. Bareknuckle pickups, Hipshot hardware, Luminlay side dots, stainless steel frets, graphite reinforced neck, truss rod adjustment wheel...you name it and this guitar has it.

Sound: 5
The Bareknuckle Juggernaut pickups took me by surprise. Yes, they absolutely slay with high gain tones while retaining note clarity and producing epic sustain. Where they really surprised me was how great they sound with clean tones. usually high gain pickups fall flat here, but not the Juggernauts. Even on full bridge pickup you get nice chime and warmth. The in-between settings are also top notch for funk or blues. Soloing on the neck pickup will produce an out of body experience.

Action, Fit & Finish: 5
Every inch of this guitar screams quality. Jackson really hit the ball out of the park with this one. The body sculpting provides a comfortable and fast playing experience. The graphite reinforced neck feels stable and solid. Everything from the finish to the binding to the feel of the oiled neck is just amazing. The neck has a beefy and substantial feel to it that sits in the hand perfectly.

Overall Rating: 5
Once again, I cannot sing this guitars praises high enough. Misha Mansoor and Jackson clearly did their homework during the design phase, and Jackson executed wonderfully in production, resulting in an absolutely stellar instrument. Thank you guys!

Elwood

Reaction score
What's the balance of the HT like - is it neck or body heavy or have they nailed the weight distribution?

cmtd

Reaction score
What's the balance of the HT like - is it neck or body heavy or have they nailed the weight distribution?

HT6 owner here. The guitar is very evenly balanced. Have not had any issues with neck dive, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Open Lane

A Strange Bird
Reaction score
I almost bought one of these years ago, but wasn’t patient enough to wait for SW to get it back in stock (i’d watch my calendar and they’d have delay after delay). I got an ibanez prestige instead, and actually ended up saving a couple bucks.

Love regrets really, as the prestige is my fav recording guitar. And honestly, i like the prestige enough that it became one of the firsts of many ibanezes in my collection.

I always wonder “what if” when i see people posting these guitars. They’re absolutely stunning, and i’ve yet to hear a bad clip.

Cool review! And very thorough! Rock on!

Open Lane

A Strange Bird
Reaction score
I almost bought one of these years ago, but wasn’t patient enough to wait for SW to get it back in stock (i’d watch my calendar and they’d have delay after delay). I got an ibanez prestige instead, and actually ended up saving a couple bucks.

Love regrets really, as the prestige is my fav recording guitar. And honestly, i like the prestige enough that it became one of the firsts of many ibanezes in my collection.

I always wonder “what if” when i see people posting these guitars. They’re absolutely stunning, and i’ve yet to hear a bad clip.

Cool review! And very thorough! Rock on!
No regrets though*