Jeff Loomis With Jackson now???

• Thread starter ptxxx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
His tone & playing in Dead Heart In A Dead World was epic iirc. His recent tone on Conquering Dystopia is absolutely awesome, but maybe Keith Merrow had some influence there?

DHIADW was done on a rack-mount, maxon OD boosted dual rec. Conquering was primarily a mix of a Revv and a shit hot 5150 Keith has from memory.

MrWulf

Reaction score
Toneforge is trash compare to Neural DSP, STL or even ML Soundlab. Avoid. And this is no different.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
It certainly looks like it could be a 7 string signature of his. Even though he's been playing a Kelly, he's mostly played superstrats in his career. It makes a lot of sense. The question is whether this becomes a production model or not.

But, damn. If there was an import model, I'd probably snag one, even though I promised myself never to buy another black guitar.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
A 7 string Kelly would have been neat. This is basically his prior 7 string schecter sig but with better inlays.

Honestly a superstrat will likely sell much better (this forum excluded) and be cheaper to manufacture.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
A 7 string Kelly would have been neat. This is basically his prior 7 string schecter sig but with better inlays.

Honestly a superstrat will likely sell much better (this forum excluded) and be cheaper to manufacture.
It will also sell better to the members here, but they'll complain about it.