Kemper Profiling Amp Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
Haven’t tried Reampzone yet, will give em a shot. Thanks!

EDIT: can’t find em, and apparently he’s been banned from the Kemper forum?
no idea. I heard Sinmix got banned too and many consider him the best so I wouldnt worry too much about that.
Tones are tones haha

here is his website anyway -

https://reampzone.com/

masssssssssive array of Amps.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
@steinmetzify you should join the kemper fb group, sinmix and lots of other profilers put free stuff up there faster than they do in the forums.
Reampzone's dual recto and archon packs are pretty good.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
It seems like a great way to waste money. Some things just don't need to be made into a subscription service.
/grouchy old man rant
They give out free profiles every month. That's how i tried their mkiv,marshall and morgan profiles

ReampZone

Reaction score
Dan from Reampzone has gotten his hands on a Randall Satan.
His Satan + Fortin 33 profiles sound absolutely unreal. Best high gain tones Ive had yet and the best bit, is its literally plug and play. I got away with leaving the EQ and gain default and just changing my poweramp presence and resonance knobs to EQ it to the "room".

Havent tried em direct to P.A yet, but going into my Randall T2 for power and then into my 4x12, it was beast!.

The satan is one mean amp.

lewis

Reaction score
Can't wait for your to release the pack!

Reampzone makes some of the best high gain profiles out there. Sinmix is a dick, don't buy his shit.

agree with this. Seems such a prick online with run ins ive had with him.
now he hates on the kemper because he went axe fx, yet its thanks to the kemper and kemper users that he is able to fund all this stuff

jerm

Reaction score
agree with this. Seems such a prick online with run ins ive had with him.
now he hates on the kemper because he went axe fx, yet its thanks to the kemper and kemper users that he is able to fund all this stuff
Yup, he's just so obnoxious. Reampzone definitely is the man to buy from. I also really like Deadlight Studios and Origin Audio.

lewis

Reaction score
Yup, he's just so obnoxious. Reampzone definitely is the man to buy from. I also really like Deadlight Studios and Origin Audio.
Ive just spotted him telling a dude that basically any bass vst sounds better than the kemper in a mix.
Sigh....

ReampZone

Reaction score
Ive just spotted him telling a dude that basically any bass vst sounds better than the kemper in a mix.
Sigh....

I use to be good friends with him and for the most part he is a nice guy or was but ultimately he ended up blocking me so any of his current stuff I cannot see nor comment on but he is quite rude but that's just his humour . Does he mean any BASS VST vs KEMPER PROFILE (Bass) in the mix?

lewis

Reaction score
I use to be good friends with him and for the most part he is a nice guy or was but ultimately he ended up blocking me so any of his current stuff I cannot see nor comment on but he is quite rude but that's just his humour . Does he mean any BASS VST vs KEMPER PROFILE (Bass) in the mix?
I believe thats what he meant yeh mate :(
Just came across like yet another dig at the kemper.

takotakumi

Reaction score
I cringe every time he posts screenshots of him calling other Profile sites or users "pussy" cause he thinks he's badass or better than them idk.

Decapitated

Loser
Reaction score
The Kemper forum is a hive of fucking weirdos, that goes for the mods and posters. I try to avoid it unless looking for specific info.

It is a strange place at times. Part of it may be how the site is set up. It feels so outdated to me (my opinion). There are some good posters over there, but it depends on the topic. Oh, and sorta on topic, I really like Cililab 6505 profiles. Good stuff, IMO.

protest

Reaction score
So I might be selling a couple amps for vet bills, and I'm thinking about picking up a Kemper once I recoup some money instead of buying the amps back. I figure there's probably a bunch of Recto profiles out there so I don't have to worry about that, but are there any really good Herbert or Lone Star ones floating around? How does the Kemper mimic the low end push of the Herbert?

Latest posts