Kiesel --- Never Again!

• Thread starter MetalHead40
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you guys hadn't pointed it out, I could have sworn that Dunning-Kruger was a kind of sandwich or a kind of sausage. I really don't internet enough these days.

As for Jeff Kiesel, I guess it's good that an apology was issued, but his public bashing of a customer should NOT have happened in the first place, regardless of whether the guy was right or wrong. If it had been a one time thing, then I'd be wary, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. However, there's enough evidence of him constantly being a pompous d*ck over the last few years. I'd still rather my money went elsewhere, based on that alone. But that's me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
For those who don't have time to read the between the details of amateur psychology hour...

TL;DR 1) - did Kiesel admit the guitar didn't have a roasted maple fingerboard, or is that not of importance anymore?

TL;DR 2) - I'm completely unfamiliar with this KDH guy? Who actually is he? A member here or just another random long haired dude looking to make a name for himself? There are cats with 100 times more subscribers than he has, so why do we as SSO care what he has to say on the matter?

Do you mean the animal, cats? Cats on youtube have more followers? I think my brain is broken.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
94100944_661135094670828_7993658503689002802_n.jpg

Really liking this

That was a "deal of the day" sort of thing, $1400 shipped with case, posted on the 20th. It sold on the 21st.

Last edited:

lewis

Reaction score
I vote we call it a day on this now. Agree to disagree on some parts of this debate and move on.

For the most part we all agreed about the more important stuff (the customer service) and it was the more trivial Fretboard treatment or not that seemed to cause the longest debate in here. (that I contributed towards)

We have all had our say on it (passionately at that) so lets just legit move on.

Or at the very least give Kiesel a few months and see what happens in that time

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
I expected to come in and see some serious conversation.....turns out it’s mostly one guy talking to himself.

I found out Kiesel has a new product on the way. They’re branching out!

I just replied to stuff i saw, cant help that you didnt bother replying to anything i said.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
Why should subscriber count be the arbiter of whether his point is valid or not? Fox News is the #1 most watched "news" network.

At least tucker carlson is half way decent, he's all i care about anyway from that network.

I doubt they will admit that, because I 99% believe it is indeed roasted maple.
Their roasting process is certainly quite light compared to what others do, so it wouldn't surprise me that it can produce very light colored pieces. They say it's because roasting more made the wood too brittle- choose to believe it or not, up to you (in SSO I guess everything Kiesel says is a lie..), but that's their argument.
Not saying anything about the match- everyone agree the match was terrible.

He's not particularly popular, but if he's saying bad things about Kiesel, he'll be seen as a prophet here. But just watch for people forgetting all about him the moment he'll say anything positive about Jeff, like in his followup :lol:

He got shitpiled by Rob Chapman fans HARD because he went against their god, so much so that they were basically false flagging him to get his channel deleted. Was he hyperbolic in his Chapman attack? Sure there was a lot of hyperbole in it, but the fact is he brought attention to a fucked up situation and Chapman and his cult followers absolutely shit all over him, for daring to criticize their god.

Latest posts