Krk monitors and pod hd desktop help

sk8andshred

Reaction score
This is a noob question but i dont wanna risk damaging anything so ye :p

i recently bought a pair of KRK Rokits so i can play through them on my pod hd and for making my own music. Is it fine to use my monitors for all these purposes or should i only have my monitors for one purpose: music production or for the pod hd. Is it also alright to have me record a guitar track from the pod hd while a song is playing from a phone from a different connection (unbalanced) at the back, or from a song on youtube on the computer.

my setup for this so far is: pod hd left and right outputs to the balanced connections at the back of krk's while i have an unbalanced connection that goes either to my phone or computer headphone port (this is fine?)

sorry for the noob question but im scared to damage anything because of a tight budget :scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stg

Reaction score
Studio monitors can be used to play back anything you want.

It looks like the POD has an Aux in that you could run your phone to with the right cable.

There is a usb port on the back of your POD that you can run to your PC. Get drivers/software from line6 and download reaper and start recording. REAPER | Audio Production Without Limits