Lamb Of God Redneck mix test

• Thread starter RHEX-7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RHEX-7

Reaction score
[SC]https://soundcloud.com/aliveaftersunrise/alive-after-sunrise-redneck-cover[/SC]

found the stems to this. heres a mix i did with reaper. used bias Demo for guitars using the 5135 stack. (or what ever its called)
had to redo all of my effects on the drums so they arent as good as my old drums were.

sounds decent though right?

also found stems for Have faith in me by a day to remember and pittsburgh by the amity affliction and have those 2 songs up on my soundcloud too if you care to listen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
The bass drums are lost in the mix, they are nice n tight but I can't make out the Individual kicks as well.
The guitar sounds amazing so do the symbols. Love the bass sound you are getting.

where did you get the stems ?

Eddface

Reaction score
Those guitars sound incredible!
Bass sounds good on my speakers, but it is going out of sync at the end? Noticed it around the last chorus. Cymbals are excellent.
Only critique I could give is for extra punch on the kick so each hit is distinguishable; on the quick double bass passages it becomes more like a drone. Power is definitely there though!

RHEX-7

Reaction score
The bass drums are lost in the mix, they are nice n tight but I can't make out the Individual kicks as well.
The guitar sounds amazing so do the symbols. Love the bass sound you are getting.

where did you get the stems ?

can we upload them here? ill upload them if so. i dont remember the site i got them from.

ill go in and check out the bass and kick

RHEX-7

Reaction score
the di for the bass is out of time. i cant fix it
fixed the kick though.

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
Guitars sound good. Bass sounds pretty farty though. Needs more definition and less flub

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Guitars sound fizzy with too much high end. Kick is being lost in the mix. Bass sounds a bit too clingy as if it were clipping at parts. Cymbals are a bit too loud for my taste, especially the ride during the "breakdown" at 2.10. I'd tone it back by about 2db at least.