Late NGD: Ibanez JCRG7-1VV + modded Ibanez RG7321 ( pics and videoclip inside )

• Thread starter Omrat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
Call me crazy but .. :lol: .. I like the 7321 more than the J custom for some reason. I just like my guitars nice and simple :hbang:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Dude, your videoclip is sooo cool :lol:
Headstock-cam ftw!!
And that rg 7321...DAMN :yesway:

Omrat

Reaction score
Thank You for all comments :yesway:

Did you do the modifications on the 7321 yourself? If so, PICSTORY NOW!!!! Nicely done!

Yes, I did it myself. Unfortunately I only pictured clearcoating - sanding progress in the end. I will try upload some pictures in this weekend.

Just found some older pictures of my RG7321 after first mod:

TR7-1.jpg

TR7-2.jpg

TR7-3.jpg

TR7-4.jpg

TR7-5.jpg

TR7-7.jpg

TR7-8.jpg

TR7-12.jpg

Not bad either, but I just got bored

Regards,
Omrat

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Holy crap. Everything in this thread is so awesome.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Beautiful JC, and FANTASTIC mod work on the 7321... that's gotta be the nicest one i've ever seen.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly thought from first looks that the modded rg7321 was the JC.. :yesway:

Omrat

Reaction score
I have the RG7 CST J Custom (RG7-PB1-VV) With piezos, so its easy for me to love that beautiful JCRG of yours :)

Ihan kiva !

Yksi RG7 CST oli myynissä muusikoiden.netin torilla noin ~3 tai 4 kuukauta sitten.
( heti sen jälkeen kuin olin jo ostanut tämän J Customin ). CST malleja ei varman helposti löydä :yesway:

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
I`ve always wonder how the head looks like without the paint. And I love it!! my 7321 needs that mod.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
I have the RG7 CST J Custom (RG7-PB1-VV) With piezos, so its easy for me to love that beautiful JCRG of yours :)

Looks like I'll be making my trip to Finland sooner than I imagined.

On second thought, I just realized it's probably -38 degrees there, so I'll just stay in my nice, warm 70 degrees :) I'm coming for you in the summer though!

Syndicated

Stringman
Reaction score
Ihan kiva !

Yksi RG7 CST oli myynissä muusikoiden.netin torilla noin ~3 tai 4 kuukauta sitten.
( heti sen jälkeen kuin olin jo ostanut tämän J Customin ). CST malleja ei varman helposti löydä :yesway:

Se oli mun :) Katoin markkinahintaa et mitä jengi tarjoo siitä :)
En mä tota ollu tosissani myymässä mutta yli 3k hintoja tarjottiin ja mm. suoraa vaihtoa Navigator Lespauliin (about 6000e käsintehty kitara, ESP:n kallein merkki)

Sorry guys for the Finnish fagotry, no more writing in Finnish in my part, i promise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.