Rare Korn guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Does anybody have pictures of rare guitars that munky used between 98-2000
Aside from videos, there aren't many. I spoke to Munky briefly about his guitars, he says he still has almost all of them in storage, so at least there's a possibility of seeing them at some point.

I do update this list regularly as well

ccc444

Reaction score
Aside from videos, there aren't many. I spoke to Munky briefly about his guitars, he says he still has almost all of them in storage, so at least there's a possibility of seeing them at some point.

I do update this list regularly as well

That's some serious dedication man, cool list

Also, holy shit look at those pants:
9o53vYt.jpeg

Gotta put the meth somewhere I guess.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
You know, for a group of (seemingly) low income drug addicts, they sure had some expensive ass guitars. I mean no disrespect, but I’m just sayin.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
You know, for a group of (seemingly) low income drug addicts, they sure had some expensive ass guitars. I mean no disrespect, but I’m just sayin.
during their first years as a band, they all worked at a pizza place (fieldy cleaned carpets) and lived in the same apartment, so that probably helped lol, Munky mentions stumbling upon a local ad of someone selling their UV77 signed by Steve Vai and he jumped on it right away.