Late NGD: Ibanez JCRG7-1VV + modded Ibanez RG7321 ( pics and videoclip inside )

• Thread starter Omrat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
No please continue. Finnish is a language I have a desire to learn. That, and Swedish. I'm a huge fan of Ulf Dahlen's recruiting skills :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Syndicated

Stringman
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be making my trip to Finland sooner than I imagined.

On second thought, I just realized it's probably -38 degrees there, so I'll just stay in my nice, warm 70 degrees :) I'm coming for you in the summer though!

To be exact... -3 today... In Celcius that is. :D
But if interested in my beatifull baby, it's the same one nikt had a while back. I bought it from him. Check out the pictures (juuuuust turning the knife in your chest....) Index of /~syndicated/RG7CST :):)

Syndicated

Stringman
Reaction score
That thing is gorgeous. It's like a super badass version of my 2027. Ibanez nails that vintage violin finish every time.

This is going to make you cry but.... I was looking at a 2027X here in Sevenstring, and as a half joke (knowing how rare these things are) i wrote that RG7CST will do too... Well this is what happened :)

Omrat

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of clearcoating - sanding:

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

Regrads,
Omrat

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
RG7 MODDING GAS!!!
It's good to see different tops being added, instead of the old flame/quilt maples. I like it. Good job! :metal:

Omrat

Reaction score
RG7 MODDING GAS!!!
It's good to see different tops being added, instead of the old flame/quilt maples. I like it. Good job! :metal:

Thank You Very Much :yesway: !

Funny thing is that this thread supposed to be NGD: JCRG7-1VV, but 99% comments are about my RG7321 :):):)
I didn't expect that :):)

Best,
Omrat

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
Thank You Very Much :yesway: !

Funny thing is that this thread supposed to be NGD: JCRG7-1VV, but 99% comments are about my RG7321 :):):)
I didn't expect that :):)

Best,
Omrat

:lol: I don't really see anything "special" about the JCRG7-1VV.. Just a stock Ibanez J custom. The RG7321 on the otherhand, is unique, and you need to put some proper hardware and pups in that baby. (if you haven't already)

Omrat

Reaction score
:lol: I don't really see anything "special" about the JCRG7-1VV.. Just a stock Ibanez J custom. The RG7321 on the otherhand, is unique, and you need to put some proper hardware and pups in that baby. (if you haven't already)

Well I'm pleased with the pickups right now - Blaze neck and Evo bridge ( after first mod that guitar had BKP Painkillers, but I just wanted some white pickups :) ) :yesway:
I allso wanted to put graphtech nut and stringsavers + new tuningmachines on that guitar........ will see

Regards,
Omrat

Se oli mun :) Katoin markkinahintaa et mitä jengi tarjoo siitä :)
En mä tota ollu tosissani myymässä mutta yli 3k hintoja tarjottiin ja mm. suoraa vaihtoa Navigator Lespauliin (about 6000e käsintehty kitara, ESP:n kallein merkki)

Jo, se oli sinun kitara, niin mietiskelin ( kuvat ovat tuttua ) - ihana kitara :yesway:
Yes, I recognize the pictures, beautiful guitar man :yesway:

Best,
Omrat

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Very nice guitars man! I seriously need to get a JCRG7-1VV some day :yum:

Omrat

Reaction score
Thank You Guys again :yesway:

What is COTM ? I'm not good in english ( google => General Ocean Turbulence Model ) :lol: :)

Also, amazing playing in the vid.. are you planning on releasing an ep/lp anytime soon? I'm interested

Thank You !

Well, not right now. I have played guitar only 2,5 years now ( I was 28, when I started ) and recorded only 1 year so I need lot more experience to release something :yesway:

Best,
Omrat

Status
Not open for further replies.