Let's go 22! Post the ugliest Kiesel ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
View attachment 145924
There, I win. It's that guy at the bottom with the chin pubes, easily the ugliest Kiesel ever. But go ahead and post your favorites up, see if we can hit page 22.

What a shitty way to start this thread. Especially since that's legit one of the least offensive Kiesel burts I've seen. :2c:

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I feel like Aristides has taken the crown from Kiesel of building people's most horrid dream / nightmare shitplanks
ehh they definitely have some horrible builds (dickfish, tribal sunset and neon watermelon come to mind immediately) but they don't have the sheer volume of shitty looking guitars that Kiesel does.
This thread is basically @KnightBrolaire holding his breath, diving into Kiesel IG, copy pasting as fast as he can before closing the tab and getting a breath in again :lol:
What can I say, Kiesel's IG is a goldmine of tacky builds.

RadoncROCKs

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A lot of these burst color combos are personal preference but some are objectively terrible

However as an owner of 3 Kiesels, I still support this thread

Moongrum

Reaction score

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Man some of these are sweet.
Most of these belong in a gore thread in the luthiery board but come on fellas some of these were done pretty well.

mastapimp

Reaction score
What a shitty way to start this thread. Especially since that's legit one of the least offensive Kiesel burts I've seen. :2c:
Sorry, but the dyed fingerboard pushes it over the edge. It's often a matter of numerous offenses of ugliness in the same guitar that makes Kiesels so special. Somehow...Jeff, uh, finds a way...

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Sorry, but the dyed fingerboard pushes it over the edge. It's often a matter of numerous offenses of ugliness in the same guitar that makes Kiesels so special. Somehow...Jeff, uh, finds a way...

I didn't even notice the fretboard but now I did. Eww..