Innervision

Reaction score
Errr ... yeah that's too bad ... I already own the metal pack and I think it's really worth to get your hands on. A couple of new cabs in addition to the amps would have been great though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevexc

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this too, and with a pedal newly added to my account. It WAS used, so they must be checking to see if anyone else had owned it previously. Bummer.

Akhenat0n

Reaction score
They've probably fixed the 'bug'....we shouldn't have discussed about it here I guess :/ The bundle is something really refreshing....5150 and Big Bottom are killers, as well as the bass pack models, trust me. I feel for you guys who have missed this opportunity. :(

Centrix

Reaction score
Just started using my 500x again after a long time dwelling on acoustic instruments + sax. Definitely get a great feel from this.

Can anyone recommend some sweet patches that I can download to get a better grasp of how things work? Line6's customtone page is kinda messy, so I'm hoping someone has a cool alternative.

Also, thanks for the tip on the bundle packs, turns out I hadn't registered my POD before so got it for free!

BlackFalcon17

Reaction score
Anybody notice clipping using the PV Panama when you put an eq after the mixer? I haven't run into this problem with any other amp.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Anyone willing to discuss a bit about his own experience in experimenting with "pre" models? I got there pretty late, but I'll give my 2 cents.
I think they all tend to sound more or less the same, but IMHO the treadplate, jcm800 (old "stock model" version) and L6 eletrik get way more usable than their full counterparts. Especially, in my opinion the elektrik pre version might be the best (and most realistic) sounding amp amongst all the stock models. Speaking of add-on ones, the 5150 pre is usable as well.

Zulphur

Reaction score
Anyone willing to discuss a bit about his own experience in experimenting with "pre" models? I got there pretty late, but I'll give my 2 cents.
I think they all tend to sound more or less the same, but IMHO the treadplate, jcm800 (old "stock model" version) and L6 eletrik get way more usable than their full counterparts. Especially, in my opinion the elektrik pre version might be the best (and most realistic) sounding amp amongst all the stock models. Speaking of add-on ones, the 5150 pre is usable as well.

Yeah they sound good a bit different from the "full amp". The Engl pre, Slo-Overdrive and newest Marshall also works great. Try the plexi ones with pre-eq and an overdrive , to me they sound great.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
Anyone have a usable Jerry Cantrell preset using the Bomber model?
Surprisingly, no good ones on Custom Tone, just Blackface with Screamer combo's & such.

I'm looking for something more like the most recent two records, plugging the guitar right into the amp & not a whole lot more. Something akin to his Bogner tones before he switched to his Freidman siggy, or anything close to his Freidman siggy.