LIVE CHAT ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
Thanks. That worked.

FWIW, the chat room is fun but the 30 members who are active from SSO have known each other for 10 years so its almost like a “private boys club,” and the ghost of yellow seems to haunt them to this very day still - I just wanted to chat about guitars, but I don’t feel welcome at all - and with my problems, with not being familiar with social apps or anything puts me at a disadvantage and no one has patience to deal with me. They weren’t overtly hostile, but it was clear that I didn’t belong there and I felt it without them having to tell me get out, which happened as well. I’m not even complaining, and I don’t care if it sounds pu$$y but my feelings were actually hurt.

I tried to play along with their jokes until I realized I was the butt of the joke without knowing it the entire time.

RustInPeace

Reaction score
That's not what I saw. It's kinda funny that for the first time in 10 years we actually had to ban someone.

Last edited:

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
I finally know where the banned scammer Adam Howard lurks, after his ban from his official real account on the forum, he spends his time all day with the old chat group (Grand Moff Tim, Nagash, Vhyse, etc) and he probably has more than one fake account but I finally have seen them discussing things that are truly revealing.

I think the banned “yellow” has resurfaced in the chat room like a phoenix from the ashes, but this time, this yellow is probably An impostor account, made by Adam Howard.....I am now certain, that Adam Howard is still operating here, and as I said, once I discover that he is still scamming with impunity, I definitely won’t stick around to support it as a silent witness.... but the info here is amazing so thanks for that. Tom yoUR a real gentleman mr Winspear, you shouldnt be sullying your goodness around no talent slop that wastes their aimless days and idle time in that discord mess

Buy from Authorized Dealers or Direct from Luthier Companies!!! And TomWinspear.com
God Bless!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
This one one of the wildest couple of days in chat. Thanks for the laughs, homie. Keep living your delusions of grandeur.

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
You not my homie ho

You aint know me - at all son

([just watch the replies though, watch what keeps comin])

RustInPeace

Reaction score
It's kinda weird that a 2 year old account can so vividly recall old chat names that are no longer used by their current members.

stevexc

Reaction score

Who? I can without a shadow of a doubt confirm at no point did anybody with the name "Nagash" use the discord server while you were in it. The fact that you know that name tells me you're not exactly on the level.

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
Everyone that enters is yellow or two panthers
Go in - if your not one, your the other, or both

Bunch of paranoid schizoids - your obsessed with yellow after Adam Howard tried to scam him how many times and got his cute paypal reversal to reversal, he still made about that - get over it, stop trying to cheat people online and then you dont have to worry about a failed con, you win some and lose some, you know that Adam, thats your trade

Schemers man, but now I know, like yellow said, its the same 10 dudes covering Adam Howard’s ass, and they are all still there apparently.

What pathetic outlet, get a hobby Adam, you’re really a sick man to be stalking me with a bunch of other dudes and discuss it in the chat room together

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
How is it stalking when you tried to join our group? We just tore you up after you tried to prove you were smarter than everyone and continued to be condescending. We were really nice to you the first couple of days offering up a ton of advice for your issues in Studio One. Check yourself in at a mental institute.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Just go back to writing your legendary english thesis, banging your 10/10 wife, being from new york and great britain, and being obsessed with the esp CS your "wife" supposedly bought you.

ferret

Reaction score
So a dude that no one else knows anything about has been repeatedly scamming and stalking you (and yellow) for years, and hanging out in a chat room that has been related to this forum for years, just waiting on the off chance you would decide to join in May 2020? And you know all the members old names...

RustInPeace

Reaction score
We have *years* of chat logs on our server, and the name "Adam Howard" only ever appears when you first brought it up.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Lol. I mean, the first mention of Adam Howard was when you mentioned him. Prior to that, no one in the 3 years this chat's been around has mentioned that name. If that's AdamOfAngels you're talking about, we still haven't mentioned him since 2018, and that was someone mentioning how scummy his is.
Anyways, you came in, instantly assumed people were talking bad about you, even when they weren't talking about anything pertaining to you at all. You then get mad when people ask you for clarification on things you've said, going on a rant talking about how you're the best thing to happen to literature since the invention of writing, and that no one in the chat would be smart enough to comprehend anything you wrote in your thesis (of which you said was published and highly regarded). Then refused to provide any proof of said thesis. Then showed pictures of a bent and folded collage essay that was honestly a pretty bad read. So on and so forth.
To leave things off I will quote David Ruffin, "Go on with your bad self".

WYLD STALLYNS

ESP Custom Shopper
Reaction score
Adam Howard is in your crew and your shielding him, which is expected.
But I see clearly, I see for miles,so I can wait, but when I have the compiled data in an easy read you can check it out, and see how I caught him for the Xth time

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.