Mark Heylmun with Jackson guitars now

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Looks good, but I like his camo ESP better.
rs=w:1200,h:1200

JK-PA

Reaction score
After the whole disaster with his eclipse signature it's more of a wonder to me that he didn't switch earlier.

JK-PA

Reaction score
What happened with that?

He wanted it with a 26.5 inch scale, ESP built him one with 27 inch, the production model was sold with 25.5 inch.... I think there is even a "promo" video out there where he says it.
That aside, he told me that he actually never wanted that eclipse to be his sig and just got kinda pushed into it from ESP.

Lada The Great

Reaction score
It is kinda weird that ESP keeps constantly f*cking up scale lenghts on their artist sigs. The MSV-1 was supposed to have 25.5" scale and ESP went for 24.75" for some reason. There was similar issues with previous Alex Wade sigs if I recall correctly.

But yeah, really like that RR, hopefully Jackson will produce maybe Pro or MIJ sig at some point. Never been huge fan of Suicide Silence or Mark Heylmun but he has some cool guitars...

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
He wanted it with a 26.5 inch scale, ESP built him one with 27 inch, the production model was sold with 25.5 inch.... I think there is even a "promo" video out there where he says it.
That aside, he told me that he actually never wanted that eclipse to be his sig and just got kinda pushed into it from ESP.

Ah yes I remember the interview he did where he got the 27" one, I think the production model also had a different binding as well?

Shame, but I guess getting offered a sig deal is hard to pass up!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It is kinda weird that ESP keeps constantly f*cking up scale lenghts on their artist sigs. The MSV-1 was supposed to have 25.5" scale and ESP went for 24.75" for some reason. There was similar issues with previous Alex Wade sigs if I recall correctly.

But yeah, really like that RR, hopefully Jackson will produce maybe Pro or MIJ sig at some point. Never been huge fan of Suicide Silence or Mark Heylmun but he has some cool guitars...
I remember the Alex Wade sig. When version 2 was announced he said it was gonna be a 27" scale length and it ended up being 26.5. He Even thought the website was wrong and tried to message them but nah it looks like ESP fucked up on that regard.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ESP pads their roster with lower tier LTD sigs they couldn't give two shits about, but they're hardly alone. Unless you get a full blown ESP you're just not a priority.