Mayones introduces Djentlemen Series 7/8 Strings

Setnakt

il Brutto
Reaction score
Quoted out of neccessity.

The title of the promo is "Djentleman Series." They explain what djent is, then on the side they list the number of "djenty" bands that use their djent-marketed guitars. Everything about this line of guitars is being marketed specifically as djent. "A perfect tool for djent style powerful riffs."

"Progressive metal" or whatever else that could be mentioned is not mentioned at all. A mid range focus, or a balanced sound, are not even mentioned. Clarity is mentioned once, which is not even really a function of the guitar itself. They talk about a "lower-end, heavier feel," whatever that means, and say that djent bands tend to use 8 strings - which isn't even true.

Re-read the promotional poster and tell me where it says anything about a mid-range focus or whatever, and doesn't just say it plays djent. Now get out of here, you troll.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Wow, some people really don't have any sense of humour whatsoever. :scratch:

EDIT: Also, my bad- didn't realize the thread was a couple months old. Serves me right, getting neg rep'd.