Members wanted in the South Essex area for aggressive industrial metal band

• Thread starter metalfiend666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dedicated, motivated, talented band members wanted in the London/South Essex area to form an aggressive industrial metal band in the vein of Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad, Rammstein, Interlock and Kill II This, but with harmony guitars and awesome solo’s. Own gear and transport essential.

Looking for a lead guitarist (must play 7 string guitars), bassist, drummer, synths/samples and vocals. Singer/bassist or singer/guitarist even better! People with “I am God, so everyone else’s ideas are crap” ego’s need not apply.

Contact me by messaging me here or e-mail chembo_bgc (at) yahoo.co.uk

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
aw man i wish i lived a little closer/had a car, id totally try out for this.. if anything to try your PWH when you get it :lol: but seriously good luck with it man, im just gutted its too out of the way for me :wallbash:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nevermind dude, you can still visit some time! The UV purchase is looking more likely too, sold the a/b box, DI box, distortion pedal and my Roswell. Now if only someone would buy my RG7321 and Squire 7 I'd definitely be able to get it.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Bump! Still looking for people. Probably got a vocallist, but won't know for sure until I can try him out with some material.