Metal and high gain seem to fit in more around here…

• Thread starter Bram576
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bram576

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello! Joined here a while back but didn’t really post. Think I’m going to be more active here. Been around the other forums for a while but think the high gain, low tunings, and brutal music don’t really fit in there. So going to give this one a shot for a bit!

I play in a death metal band, and enjoy recording high gain guitars. Have a collection of high gain amps and metal guitars. Also dabble in mixing as well.

Anyway, look forward to posting and discussions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bram576

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just seeing that album of the year thread confirmed it. Lots of similar taste and love for heavy music!

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Cool, welcome. Yup, you're in the right place. Just to pick on another forum, there was a "what's the heaviest song" thread there and the posts were just laughable.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Smoke on the Water?
Stuff like AC/DC maybe some "hard rock". There are probably better examples to pick from that thread, this was from a few months ago. I'm sure you can find it, it's a weird thread.

gabito

Stay at home musician
Reaction score
Welcome. Our only requirements are that you pass the CAPTCHA thing (congrats, you're better than the average human being!) and that you record and upload a flawless Smoke On The Water guitar cover wearing khaki pants and a polo shirt.

The system will automatically ban you in a week if you don't. Sorry.