Metal - Post Hardcore band looking for vocalist (Roadrunner Records) (Spain)

CosmoHack

Reaction score
Hello!

We're looking for a vocalist to join our band as our singer leaves.

We're active since 2005, given about 200 gigs+festivals, lot of national tours and a european tour. We're the most relevant spanish modern metal band by MySpace, are signed by Roadrunner Record Spain and have some important sponsors like Gibson, Truth Drums, Elixir Strigs, Atticus Clothing, Vans..

Our goals for 2011 is to record a new album, promote it and tour.

We're looking for a melodic and screamer vocalist with high level and english.

We offer solid commitment with the band, experience and hard work.

You can listen to us on: Avenues & Silhouettes GET METEORS ON iTUNES NOW! on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

And if you are interested, please write an email to cantanteavenues@gmail.com

Thank you for reading.
P.D: Sorry for my English.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Daniels

Reaction score
Id llke to audition by laying out some vocals if youd like, Im from San Diego Ca, but I now reside in PR, i can sing scream basically anything you want, I can play guitar,piano/keys/synth, bass, percussion, Im creative and i take music seriously, its my life thats all ive prepared myself to be,
I have many styles with my voice, so basically i can vary

I actually had your cd for a while and have been listening to you guys since you came out and I would be more than proud given the chance to audition for you

let me know or if you decide right now you can send me a song for me to lay my singing out at JP_Areizaga@yahoo.com
take care

Latest posts