MHD Pickups

• Thread starter captcoolaid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
By the way I am no longer selling pickups that are not in stock. Trying to get myself as well as others who believed in me back to square.

Thats good to hear, a lot of horror stories have been shooting around as of late. Best to take every option possible to avoid that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

captcoolaid

MHD PICKUPS
Reaction score
Yeah there have and not with just me. Fortunately all but a couple have been resolved as soon as I hear about them. But unfortunately people like Killer slipped through or went to the email tat I no longer have access to. Some one I think Lungo shot me a pm about Killer yesterday or the day before about Killer so here I am trying to make it right. I will take what ever shots folks take at me, because many do not know all the crap that has gone on and in the end it just adds up to an excuse. Strait up I did not handle shit the correct way and now I am trying like hell to make amends.

Lungo

Reaction score
Yeah there have and not with just me. Fortunately all but a couple have been resolved as soon as I hear about them. But unfortunately people like Killer slipped through or went to the email tat I no longer have access to. Some one I think Lungo shot me a pm about Killer yesterday or the day before about Killer so here I am trying to make it right. I will take what ever shots folks take at me, because many do not know all the crap that has gone on and in the end it just adds up to an excuse. Strait up I did not handle shit the correct way and now I am trying like hell to make amends.

Yes it was me that gave you a head's up. If I didn't think you were really trying to get things back on track I wouldn't have taken the time. I hope you keep at it and turn things around. I know you can wind one hell of a pickup, especially high output stuff. Good luck man.

captcoolaid

MHD PICKUPS
Reaction score
Thanks Lungo. As a matter of fact I talked with Killer earlier today and will be hashing out his set tomorrow and ship times. If any of you guys hear of any others that I may have missed please let me know.

And Thank You all for the second chance.

By the way i have not forgotten about the 7 and 8 string stuff, and am currently working on a 7 string P-90 dialed up to 18k with A8 mags. They be frankenstienish bit I kind of like the look.

Killerklown

Reaction score
To set the record straigt, Rayne, never responded to me, not once! I chased him and chased him and even finally caught him on his cell phone which is conveniently not accepting calls from me now!

Rayne promised and promised and even pormised a free set but as one would expect from this story_NOTHING! not a damn thing. Rayne lied on this forum and lied to me-flat out!

I have tried to reach him numerous times, gave him more than enough time to make this right and NO I never recieved a red cent in refund or as much as a guitar pick let alone any pickups he claims he was ready to send. In fact when I spoke with him, he said his winder was out getting repaired and he'd get back to it soon. That was when he offered a second set to make things right. I have sent more emails and calls that have gone unreturned and he just wrote me off!

I have recently tried to reach him on facebook but that too seem fruitless.

Rayne Michael Stohlman is not an honest guy in my books. He got more than a second and third chance from me! ALL I wanted was what I ordered and he didn't even have the decency to deliver. I wasn't asking for the moon, just a set of pickups!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Lungo

Reaction score
To set the record straigt, Rayne, never responded to me, not once! I chased him and chased him and even finally caught him on his cell phone which is conveniently not accepting calls from me now!

Rayne promised and promised and even pormised a free set but as one would expect from this story_NOTHING! not a damn thing. Rayne lied on this forum and lied to me-flat out!

I have tried to reach him numerous times, gave him more than enough time to make this right and NO I never recieved a red cent in refund or as much as a guitar pick let alone any pickups he claims he was ready to send. In fact when I spoke with him, he said his winder was out getting repaired and he'd get back to it soon. That was when he offered a second set to make things right. I have sent more emails and calls that have gone unreturned and he just wrote me off!

I have recently tried to reach him on facebook but that too seem fruitless.

Rayne Michael Stohlman is not an honest guy in my books. He got more than a second and third chance from me! ALL I wanted was what I ordered and he didn't even have the decency to deliver. I wasn't asking for the moon, just a set of pickups!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

This sucks.

He posted in a thread over at mylespaul.com on April 1st so we know he's still around in some regard. I gave him a heads up before, apparently it did no good. I just sent another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.