Mick Thompson with ESP now?

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Mick Thompson?

hqdefault.jpg

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I am here for this. I didn't expect him to leave Jackson, he talked so highly of them when he got his signature, but I guess it just wasn't working out.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
From the live video I've seen he used at least three esp models. Jim was still using his fenders and charvels.
Fender will do everything in their power to not get rid of Jim lmao. I'm surprised about Mick though, seems like they were spoiling him too.

Also just watched the video, and dude even brought out an Eclipse of all guitars. Weird seeing Mick with a Les Paul shape lol

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Haven't seen his models in stock in quite some time. The cycle of new endorsements continues to turn!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
But yeah I am curious if that red guitar is an ESP prototype he couldn't fully show off because of his Jackson contract and his deal ended right on April 1st. Then yeah I'm guessing this has been in the works for a bit now. I guess ESP pulled an Alexi Laiho lol