Mini-head clearing: JOYO Zombie II/FireBrand, Orange Micro Dark, Ampeg PF350

• Thread starter MFB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

JOYO ZoMBie II
- Mesa Boogie Rectifier clone in a tiny package; if I had to describe this with one reference: Amon Amarth in box. It's got that early 2000s AA tone, like, Fate of Norns era and Obituary. Not the cleanest, most pristine tone, but it's thick, plenty of low end. I've also played around with the gain/tone shape and found it can also be used as a mid-crunch tone similar to White Zombie/Clutch.

JOYO FireBrand
- ENGL Fireball clone, bought this to satisfy my need for a real razor right, mid focused, more Marshall than Marshall sound and it did just that. I used it more when I was in a Children of Bodom/thrash/extreme mode, which is where it excels.

Orange Micro Dark (non-functional)
- It's an Orange so you know what it does, lots of low end, good for doom/sludge, could probably boost it for faster tighter stuff. If it's good enough for Thomas Jager (Monolord), it's good enough for me. At some point, a pot inside has gone kaput (believe it's just the input jack) but I'm not versed at diagnosing it, let alone fixing it.

Ampeg PF350
- Solid state Ampeg bass amp, I'm a bit of a dolt when it comes to bass stuff, but it sounds good to me and has worked well while I've had it.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Power supplies
Location (City,State or City,Country): Boston, MA
International OK? : No.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Y'all know me
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

JOYO ZoMBie II/FireBrand - $130 shipped each
Orange MicroDark - Whatever the shipping costs, probably $20? Just want someone who can fix it and use it to take it, if possible.
Ampeg PF350 - $275 shipped

Pictures: PM for pics, all amps have been kept on a desk in a smoke/pet free home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DoctorStoner

θάλλ
Reaction score
I have all of these 3 micros and they are each fantastic. Tempted on the Micro Dark to attempt to fix and mod but I really really don't need another project lol.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Orange is gone, Zombie is pending, Firebrand is still totally available

Auyard

Reaction score
Zombie is gone as well
Firebrand Still available? Totally cool with buying it, but I've got some pedals I'd be willing to trade if your interested. Haven't bought or posted on 7.org in a while but I've got a bunch of Reverb feedback.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Firebrand Still available? Totally cool with buying it, but I've got some pedals I'd be willing to trade if your interested. Haven't bought or posted on 7.org in a while but I've got a bunch of Reverb feedback.

Firebrand still up for grabs: https://reverb.com/item/69450730-joyo-firebrand

Not looking for any trades at the moment, but it's basically half off once you factor in the shipping cost

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Firebrand is now also sold!

Ampeg still available and in desperate need of listing on Reverb as well if I hope to move it :lol: