Misha Mansoor Pink Jackson 8 String

bulb

Reaction score
There will be a limited run of 20 and they'll cost $8500 each if the current Jackson sales strategy continues
If they opt to lead with the custom shop run first, likely yes. The SoCal run we did sold out instantly. But this then led to them wanting to develop a production model.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Couldn't a custom baseplate be used to get the required angle? I know BKP are capable of manufacturing such baseplates as you can order pickups with the correct angle to suit an Ormsby as an example
I think there’s a maximum angle for the non covered ones.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
And when they put out affordable USA models everyone shits their pants in anger because they don't have SS frets and binding :lol:

You're goddamn right, but please let's not dig out that shitwreck of a thread :lol:

My favourite part was people complaining about inlays being upside down. I mean, Jackson has used reversed, upside down and even zig zag sharkfins in the past. Just look at Mark Heylmun custom Rhoads:

I fucking want a 7-string version of the white American soloist. IDGAF about the bridge, binding or inlays direction :agreed:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Sharkfins + inline headstock = :yesway:
Piranhas + AT headstock = :yesway:
Nah, gimme Piranhas on an in-line.

lg_wrmg_tbk.jpg

520313000001000-00-720x720.jpg

The old MG series is still sorely missed.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
How come every time one of us gets an endorsement deal with a big company like Ibanez or Jackson we don't get exactly the guitars we want at reasonable prices?

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
How come every time one of us gets an endorsement deal with a big company like Ibanez or Jackson we don't get exactly the guitars we want at reasonable prices?
I dunno man, last time I got an endorsement deal with Ibanez they really laid it down on the table for me, they sat me down and said it in plain simple english.

"You have no deal here, why are you in our conference room? Security!"

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I dunno man, last time I got an endorsement deal with Ibanez they really laid it down on the table for me, they sat me down and said it in plain simple english.

"You have no deal here, why are you in our conference room? Security!"
I thought the last time you did that they said "sir, this is a Wendy's"

Inanimate100

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
15 months on, do we think this is any more or less likely ? Mishas new custom shop 8s are to DIE FOR 🤤

Patiently waiting ;)