Mishas Sig?

Thorerges

Reaction score
So this isn't a leak or anything, Misha just posted a picture of these sick guitars and I was wondering if this is really the sig.

mishaperiphery:
Which top color do you prefer? Left or Right?

10852793_625216210923358_943462781_n.jpg

Thorerges

Reaction score
The top on the left looks like an amazing QM top for sure. I dig both. Although to be frank, I wouldn't get one with an inlay on it.

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
Regardless. Still should of allowed misha to bring this to the crowd at Sso.

That being said. The right baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
I'm sure he means the Periphery Logo inlay. And right, definitely.

Still no idea what all this Jackson Misha sig business is, I'm extremely confused by all of it.

Thorerges

Reaction score
I'm sure he means the Periphery Logo inlay. And right, definitely.

Still no idea what all this Jackson Misha sig business is, I'm extremely confused by all of it.

No idea if I should have posted it, but I saw what was said earlier and then he gets two new guitars that look exactly as everyone had predicted. So I figure Jackson wants to keep this in check until NAMM or something.

Pav

???
Reaction score

What's confusing? At least one dealer has already confirmed that Jackson is releasing a Misha sig but it wasn't supposed to have leaked yet.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
I dig the left. Sexy sexy quilt. Reminds me of the way the pool looked at night whilst skinny dipping.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
:bowdown:
The right. Bursts into white look like shit and should be frowned upon imho. BUUT, the top on the left is a winner.

Why did the other thread get closed?

EDIT :lol: negged for having an opinion in a thread asking for opinions.

Technically both are a burst. The right one is just more subtle. And I actually would prefer the right with the same pickup covers and quilt pattern of the left one.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm torn. The one on the left looks better than the one posted in the other thread, probably just a better specimen of that style. I would usually go with the one on the right, but somehow it doesn't look as good as I remember...