Monuments Tabs

• Thread starter adpettit
  • Start date
  • Tags
    monuments
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dropsonic

Black Hole Refugee
Reaction score
Anyone got or is in the process of tabbing some of the songs off the new album? Looking for an Atlas or The Alchemist tab in particular!

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrojoJojo

The Bad Guitarist
Reaction score
Jinn

So I've been working on a Jinn tab, I have all the guitars done, most of the bass, and some filler drums. Pretty happy with this tab.

frankedelic83

Reaction score
i was trying to figure out the Monuments tuning as i have been using the wrong one all along.... i waas tuned G#D#G#C#EG#C# but all the tabs seem to be G# F A# D# F A# D# ???? anyone care to share some info?

Hattori

Reaction score
Elo,
From what Browne says he use "10-59 for usual 7 tuning and 11-64 for the tone lower add a 74 for F#", so clear me this up please, I've found GHS GB7MH 11-64 - should I just replace 0.64 with 0.74? OR, put on 6string 11-64 set and ADD 0.74?cheers

mortbopet

I forgot
Reaction score
Just found this thread, and i've been working on an Atlas tab for quite a while - but i need some collaboration effort to finish it!
There's some parts that i just cant get down, and hopefully looking for some help from you guys to finish this off :)

In the tab, there will be some sections with just "00000000" in it - these are the parts that i'm not quite sure about.

If anyone would like to have a go at it, go ahead! Its mostly the the clean/build up section that is untabbed:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24215404/Monuments - atlas.gpx