Movies you've been watching...

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Van Helsing (2004) - It should be called Indiana Helsing cause it's an adventure and not a terror movie.If you're going to bed and need a movie just to help you falling asleep this is THE movie.The story isn't that bad but it's full of "adventure" kind of cliches and crap effects.....not effects but defects :lol:.You don't have to think while watching it so it's perfect for falling asleep or doing some ( o Y o ) ;)

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I saw Snatch last night and it was AWESOME!!!

Bobo

Reaction score
Hey no heart feelings man, I'm a positive person I believe you(and me) had no intention of being rude,it's just I saw that kind of behaviour so many times in the net and I thought yours were the same.
If not,I'm sorry :yesway:

Now......more movies please cause I already get a lot of names to watch :hbang:

It's cool man. Guess it's just hard to really convey thoughts over the internet sometimes. But I know what you mean about overly opinionated types, so I try not to be one lol.

I saw Snatch last night and it was AWESOME!!!

That's what I'm talking about. Some Guy Richie awesomeness I was refering to. Try Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels if you haven't already :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Just finished this...

the-machine-girl.jpg

Awesome.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
If you like "Machine Girl" check out "Tokyo Gore Police". From what I've heard they're almost the same movie, but TGP came out in 2008 I believe, so it's better effects and such.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
If you like "Machine Girl" check out "Tokyo Gore Police". From what I've heard they're almost the same movie, but TGP came out in 2008 I believe, so it's better effects and such.

Those flicks remind me of Power Rangers, just with lots of gore added. :lol:

pero

makes his own bacon
Reaction score
I saw Lemmy , a documentary about the legend himself and the movie is great and Lemmy is such a cool and funny dude. I recommend it to everyone

lemmyposter.jpg

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Some Guy Richie awesomeness I was refering to. Try Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels if you haven't already :yesway:

:yesway: Deff on my to watch list.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

I might watch it.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Sanctum (2010) - Millions to do that?!A bunch of people lost inside of a cave and only one survived.Plus father and son trying to reconnect!
Wow what an originality!
The Cave (2005) has better settings and......................monsters :lol:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I recently finished Bigger, Stronger, Faster.
That was a great doc.

And then I watched Following, The Dark Knight, and
for the first time Insomnia. Finishing my Nolan films.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
The Cave (2005) has better settings and......................monsters :lol:

Blech. If you want a good horror spelunking movie, watch The Descent, which also came out in 2005. Far, FAR better movie.

Just don't watch the sequel.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Blech. If you want a good horror spelunking movie, watch The Descent, which also came out in 2005. Far, FAR better movie.

Just don't watch the sequel.

Cool thanks I'll :yesway:

I didn't know the cave had monsters,I saw a tv promo and those settings looked beautiful,I just thought it was a simple "lost in a cave" movie.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, there's practically nothing beautiful about the scenery in The Descent. It's claustrophobic and bloody. ;)

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Heh, there's practically nothing beautiful about the scenery in The Descent. It's claustrophobic and bloody. ;)

Even better :hbang:
Any other terror recomendation I'm all ears,I mean all eyes ;)

Hey now I remember,I saw a few tv commercials about the descent but I forgot about it.
Tonight will be.......................claustrophobic and bloody :scream:

Reaction score
Any Gaspar Noe fans here? Just finished watching "Enter The Void"; very interesting film. It wasn't nearly as abrasive (IMO, at least) as "I Stand Alone" or "Irreversible" - more of an experimental approach here.

Just caught "Antichrist" last week - wow. That was pretty intense and unsettling!

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Tangled, best disney movie in decades, seen it 3 times in theatres.
Bought the blu ray, gonna watch some more.

I'm a disney fanboi...

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
The Descent (2005) - Thanks to Xaios.Well I did some jumpings on my bed because of "subtle creature appearance factor" :lol:,it has a great mood but no surprises,story is predictable.It's not a bad movie but story is the same as so many other scary/terror movies but with different places and characters.People told me The Descent 2 is a major crap so I really want to watch it cause crap is the translation of.......................... fun :lol:
Thanks again Xaios :metal:

Olonga

Reaction score
The movie I recently watched was The Curious case of Benjamin Button..
It was a fantastic movie with some different unique story...Brad Pitt is the leading actor in the movie and he has done a great job in it...